Midwest/Frontier

Midwest/Frontier

Let us know how we can make the site better for you.

Midwest/Frontier

Postby Mehdron » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:47 am

I see that you have dropped the Midwest Airlines program as one that can be added. You can now see your former Midwest Miles balance by logging on at Frontier's website with your Midwest credentials. But it will apparently be a few weeks before the Midwest mileage balance is combined with your Frontier mileage balance (per http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frontier ... ntier.html). Until such time as they are combined, can you make it so that we can check both mileage programs at Frontier?
Mehdron

Re: Midwest/Frontier

Postby SiteAdmin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 am

http://www.midwestairlines.com/ - looks like there is nothing available on their website at the moment. I assume your request is no longer applicable?
SiteAdmin

Postby Mehdron » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:31 am

Sorry, but did you read my original message? It stated: "You can now see your former Midwest Miles balance by logging on at Frontier's website with your Midwest credentials"
Mehdron

Postby SiteAdmin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Ok, I have an account with Midwest, I tried using it on the Frontier website and it is not letting me log in. Is there a special URL that you have to know where to login or should I be able to login right from the first page?
SiteAdmin

Postby Mehdron » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:17 pm

No special URL. You log into the Frontier website using your Midwest credentials as if they were Frontier credentials. The Frontier website is definitely overwhelmed right now; logins are often rejected and you have to try again (and again; may be best to wait a while).
Mehdron

Return to Suggestions