15% Rebate On JetBlue Awards Booked Through Today Only

AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.

Offers for the JetBlue Mastercard® and JetBlue Plus Mastercard® are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.

This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.

We're late to the party here, but there is still some time left! JetBlue is offering a 15% rebate on award bookings, and what makes this even more attractive is that if you have the JetBlue Plus Card the rebate stacks with the 10% rebate you get from using the card, giving you a total rebate of 25%.

Key Terms And Conditions

  • Offer is valid for bookings through June 19, 2017, at 23:59 ET
  • Travel dates are through July 31, 2017
  • You must register for the promotion
  • Offer is valid on new bookings only, previously booked flights or changes to them are excluded
  • Allow 4-6 weeks for the rebated points to post to your account
  • Rebated points will be deposited into the account used to book the flight
  • If you cancel or change the reservation so it no longer complies with the offer, no points will be awarded
  • Offer is only valid for award flights booked with True Blue points, and does not apply to partner or code share or interline flights, and JetBlue vacations packages

Our Take

This is a pretty good offer from JetBlue, especially if you combine it with the JetBlue Plus Card to get 25% rebate. However, you will have to act quickly since the offer expires today.

AwardWallet Tip of The Day
Did you know that you have a personal referral link in your AwardWallet profile? If you invite people to AwardWallet using your referral link, you will receive an AwardWallet upgrade coupon for every five members you invite. Also, if these users ever purchase an upgrade, we will credit your AwardWallet account with AwardWallet Bonus points, which can be redeemed for points and miles in your program of choice. We spend roughly 50% of the revenue we receive from those referrals to purchase those miles for you. All of this can be tracked via the Invite to AwardWallet widget in the left navigation bar on your Accounts page.
Show me how

The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

**You may receive 5 bonus AAdvantage miles for leaving a comment (Details/FAQ)