AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
SPG have just announced an offer for June, where you can get a 35% discount on all Starpoint purchases. The offer runs till the end of June 2017, so there is plenty of time to take advantage of the offer. The offer is relatively straightforward with few terms and conditions.
- Offer is valid June 1, 2017, through June 30, 2017
- Purchased points don’t count towards SPG elite status
- Maximum purchase of 30,000 per year
- Your SPG account has to be at least 14 days old before you can purchase points
- Points cost 3.5 cents per point
- General SPG program terms and condition apply
- Transactions are final and non-refundable
Buying points with this promotion can yield some great value. Buying the maximum of 30,000 points will set you back 2.275 cents per point which can be an excellent value, and close to many of the valuations of SPG points.
This is a great option for picking up some cheap SPG points, which can be redeemed for some excellent awards, including some unique experiences. Also, you can make your points go further by redeeming them for points and cash stays, which can provide excellent value.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.