AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
AAdvantage has announced a promotion where you can earn up to 50,000 bonus miles. The promotion is gamified similar to the IHG Accelerate promos, where there is a list of tasks for you to complete and the bonus increases the more tasks you complete.
- Qualifying activities must be completed by 23:59 CT December 31, 2017
- You need to register for the promotion using the code AAHOL
- You will earn bonus miles for every qualifying activity with a participating partner
- Earning is tiered according to how many partners with whom you complete qualifying activities
- Bonus points are in addition to the points you'd otherwise earn for these activities
Activities and Participating Partners
To earn the full 50,000 bonus points, you will need to complete qualifying activities with the following 10 partners:
- Sign up for Miles for Opinions
- Sign up for a Lifelock subscription
- Activate a new Sprint Account
- Book a hotel with Rocketmiles
- Shop online with AAdvantage eShopping
- Purchase flowers from 1-800-FLOWERS
- Dine out using AAdvantage Dining
- Rent a car with Avis or Budget
- Order wine from Vinesse
- Book a stay at a Hilton hotel
Depending on how many partners you complete the qualifying activity with, you will earn bonus miles according to the following table:
This promotion will require some effort to complete fully since the list is extensive and whether or not you have time/effort to complete all the tasks. That said, the promotion is highly skewed towards completing all 10 activities as the earning rates increase in an exponential manner as you work your way through completion. How many activities will you aim for?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.