AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
See you next year, same weekend (Oct 18 – 20, 2019!)
Next month will bring the 9th annual Chicago Seminars back to Elk Grove Village, Illinois (right outside of Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)), the largest and longest running gathering of points and miles enthusiasts in the world.
If you're looking to book your first award ticket, identify the best airline sweet spots that no one talks about, or simply want the opportunity to meet some of the most genuine people that'll help you achieve your travel goals — this is the event.
AwardWallet proudly sponsors the Chicago Seminars — every attendee will receive a code for a free 6 months of AwardWallet Plus.
There will be over a dozen speakers covering various topics, and we've even set up a several “Ask Me Anything” sessions so that you can get your specific question answered.
The AwardWallet and Award Travel 101 team will all be in attendance: Howie (me — the event organizer), Richard (Runs our Facebook Community, and Toni (One of our Facebook Community Moderators) will all be speaking at the event. (Full Event Schedule)
Key Event Details
- Dates: Friday, October 19th (5:30 PM) through Sunday, October 21st (4:00 PM) – Just in time to make flights home from Chicago
- Cost: $111 (Registration) Includes lunch on Saturday/Sunday, access to all sessions (capacity controlled, based on what you select) and coffee/snack breaks. Ticket is not-refundable
- Lodging: Host Hotel (Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village $109/night includes daily breakfast for 2 (this hotel will sell out)) & Overflow Hotel (SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall $119/night)
- NOT FOR PROFIT: This event is not-for-profit. Speakers and volunteers are not compensated for their time (they do receive a stipend to help cover travel). After expenses are covered, excess funds are donated to 3 charities
- 2018 Charities: Semper Fi Fund, Airline Ambassadors International, Captain Jason Dahl Scholarship Fund. To date over $100,000 has been donated to charity!
- Charity Raffle: In addition to donating anything leftover from the event, we raise a significant amount through our charity raffle. If you'd like to donate an item to the raffle, please contact Howie at ChicagoSeminars2018@gmail.com
- Full Event Schedule
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.