AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Update: The registration and booking window closed for the promotion on March 1, 2022. If you registered and booked your flight by this date, you can still earn bonus Aeroplan points through August 31, 2022.
Looking for some sun? Air Canada gets that and is offering up to 100% bonus Aeroplan points when flying to select destinations before August 31, 2022. Most economy fares will receive 50% bonus Aeroplan points, while premium economy and business class fares will receive 100% bonus Aeroplan points.
Bonus Aeroplan Points Promotion
First, you must register for this promotion. Then, book a round-trip flight on Air Canada to any of the following destinations by March 1, 2022. Your flights must take place before August 31, 2022.
- Cayo Coco
- Fort De France
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
- George Town
- Las Vegas
- Mexico City
- Montego Bay
- New Orleans
- Palm Springs
- Port of Spain
- Puerto Vallarta
- Punta Cana
- San Diego
- San Jose
- San Jose Del Cabo
- San Juan
- Santa Ana/Orange County
- Santa Clara
- St. Lucia-Vieux Fort
- St. Thomas
- West Palm Beach
Bonuses by fare class
The following economy fares will receive a 50% bonus Aeroplan points:
The following premium economy and business class fares will receive a 100% bonus Aeroplan points:
- Premium Economy lowest
- Premium Economy flexible
- Premium Rouge
- Business Class lowest
- Business Class flexible
You must be an Aeroplan member to take advantage of this promotion. If you're not already a member, enroll here.
Terms and Conditions
- Flights must be operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, or Air Canada Express.
- Flight segments with different fare classes will receive the applicable bonus points for each segment.
- Bonus points are only available for new bookings. Previously booked flights changed to fit within the promotional period will not be eligible.
- Aeroplan points awarded through this promotion will count towards Everyday Status Qualification but are not Status Qualifying Miles (SQM).
- Bonus points will be credited up to six weeks after the qualifying flights have been flown.
- Upgraded flight segments will count as the original fare paid.
If you're in Canada, this is a nice deal to take advantage of. I'm sure there are quite a few people hankering for some sun these days, and there are some great destinations available with this promotion. I spent my summer last year on the Yucatan Peninsula, which was a very nice relief after a particularly cold winter.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.