AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Delta and American Express have added to their stable of co-branded credit cards, with the introduction of the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card. This is the first Delta card to feature no annual fee (Rates & Fees) and brings the total stable of Amex/Delta co-branded credit cards to seven.
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- No Annual Fee.
- NEW! Earn 2X Miles per dollar at restaurants, now worldwide.
- Earn 2X Miles per dollar spent on Delta purchases.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- NEW! No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Terms Apply.
- Rates & Fees
- 2X Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta
- 2X Miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide
- 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases
Who Is This Card For?
The card is aimed at travelers who are more focused on earning without having to worry about an annual fee. You won't get perks like a free checked bag or early boarding, but if you're happy with the 2x miles on Delta purchases and at Restaurants worldwide, then it is a win.
Delta Co-Branded Cards From American Express
Depending on your travel patterns and spending habits, there should be a Delta/Amex card that meets your requirements. You can choose from one of the following seven cards:
- Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card
Only time will tell how people take to this card. While it sounds interesting enough, there are cards with significantly more benefits, however, they do come with annual fees. We’ll have to wait and see how much an annual fee detracts people and steers them in another direction to see if the card takes off.
For rates and fees of the cards mentioned in this post, please visit the following links: Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card (Rates & Fees)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.