AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
Delta and American Express have added to their stable of co-branded credit cards, with the introduction of the Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express. The card brings the total stable of Amex/Delta co-branded credit cards to seven.
Key Features Of The Blue Delta Amex
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- No Annual Fee.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar at US restaurants.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Terms Apply.
- Rates & Fees
Who Is This Card For?
The card is aimed at travelers who are more focused on earning without having to worry about an annual fee. You won't get perks like a free checked bag or early boarding, but if you're happy with the 2x miles on Delta purchases and at U.S. Restaurants then it is a win.
Delta Co-Branded Cards From American Express
Depending on your travel patterns and spending habits, there should be a Delta/Amex card that meets your requirements. You can choose from one of the following seven cards:
- Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
- Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
Only time will tell how people take to this card. While it sounds interesting enough, there are cards with significantly more benefits, however, they do come with annual fees. We’ll have to wait and see how much an annual fee detracts people and steers them in another direction to see if the card takes off.
For rates and fees of the cards mentioned in this post, please visit the following links: Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express (Rates & Fees)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.