AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card, AARP® Credit Card from Chase, Disney Rewards® Visa® Card and Starbucks Rewards™ Visa® Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Heads up Chase cardholders. For the next few months, you may be eligible to earn 5X points when you use your Chase credit card. Eligible Chase cardholders can earn 5X points through June 30, 2021. But not all Chase credit cards are eligible for this promotion and the exact offer varies from card to card. So, let's show you what you need to know.
Chase 5X Points Promotion
Chase is offering many Chase co-branded cardholders bonus points on purchases now through June 30. However, each co-branded credit card seems to have different terms and conditions. So, you'll want to log in to your Chase account through Chase My Bonus to check your current offers and the specific terms and conditions.
Many of the offers are for 5X points on up to $1,500 in purchases:
- Earn 5X points per $1 on all purchases up to $1,500
- Earn 5X points per $1 spent on purchases made at grocery stores and restaurants up to $1,500
- Earn 5X points per $1 spent on purchases made at grocery stores, gas stations, and drugstores up to $1,500
Certain co-branded credit cards may see different types of offers:
- For Chase Starbucks cards: earn 1 Star per $1 spent at grocery stores and 1 Star per $2 spent at restaurants up to $1,500
- For Chase United cards: earn 6,000 bonus points when you spend $6,000 with your card
- For Chase Hyatt cards: get 5,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 with your card
Chase Credit Cards Eligible for this Promotion
Most Chase co-branded credit cards are targeted for this promotion — including Chase's top airline and hotel credit cards. However, not all cardholders of these cards may be targeted. So, you will want to check your current offers to confirm your eligibility. Here is a list of cards that are confirmed to be eligible for at least one of these promotions:
Chase hotel co-branded credit cards
- IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
Chase airline co-branded credit cards
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Iberia Visa Signature® Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card
- United Gateway℠ Card
- New United Quest℠ Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- United Club℠ Infinite Card
Chase other co-branded credit cards
- AARP® Credit Card from Chase
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Starbucks Rewards™ Visa® Card
The Fine Print: Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of this promotion vary from card to card. Again, make sure to check your Chase offers page to determine how you'll earn points with your card. There are a few things that are consistent with all Chase cards eligible for this promo.
- Offer available April 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021
- Bonus points generally only apply to the first $1,500 in purchases
- You must activate the offer before making eligible purchases
The easiest way to determine card eligibility and to view how you'll card will earn bonus points is via this link. Enter your last name, last four digits of your card and ZIP code. Then, click through to the next page to see if your Chase card is targeted for any offers.
The Bottom Line
This promotion is already live and runs through the end of June. While not as straightforward as one would hope, there is an easy way to check to see what your bonus offer is click through to Chase's dedicated landing page and provide the information needed. Though there are earning caps, this is a great way to quickly rack up bonus points.
Were you targeted for this Chase 5X promotion? If so, which offer did you get?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.