AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta has announced that you can now pick up double SkyMiles with “New” partners through May 31, 2018. For the promo, a “New” partner is one, with which you did not earn SkyMiles in 2017.
- You need to register for the promotion
- The promo is valid through May 31, 2018
- To be eligible for double SkyMiles, you cannot have earned SkyMiles with the partner in 2017
- Only base miles are included in the promo; bonuses, transfers and those from events are excluded
- Allow up to 60 days for the bonus SkyMiles to post to your account
- There are individual T&Cs for both Lyft and Airbnb
The list of participating partners includes:
- Hotels & Airbnb
- Car Rental Partners
- SkyMiles Cruises
- SkyMiles Shopping US
- SkyMiles Dining
Do not forget that with this promo, you are not eligible for the double miles bonus with a partner with which you have earned any SkyMiles with them in 2017.
While this promo is nothing to get overly excited by, it is still a solid promo from Delta. If you are going to be using any “New” partner from the above list, then you might as well invest a few seconds of your time to register. After all, every additional mile helps.
Source: The Gate
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.