AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta is bringing back its 12 Status promotion from last year and giving away free SkyMiles to Seattle Seahawks fans who are a resident of Washington State. Last year Delta gave away more than 55 million miles to fans. The promo is another step in the battle between Delta and Alaska after Delta attempted to grab Washington state residents with Elite status and free bonus miles. The promotion is great news since it is ultimately giving away SkyMiles for minimal investment in time, money and effort.
How It Works
The promo is relatively straightforward with few terms and conditions:
- You must register for the 12 status promotion
- Promo runs during the football season, from August 17, 2017, through February 4, 2018
- Earn one Delta SkyMile for every passing yard at both home and away games – last year promo was only for home games
- Promo is open to Delta Members who are residents of Washington State
The promotion does not end there; with other perks to the 12 status promotion including:
- Priority boarding when traveling from Seattle SeaTac airport during the football season
- The opportunity to win VIP pass for home games for the entire season
- The chance to win gift cards at the Seahawks Pro Shop
- 12 members will win VIP passes to the Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons Home game
If you live in Washington state and are a Delta SkyMiles member, this promotion is a complete no brainer. For a minute of your time registering for the promotion, you can pick up a few thousand bonus SkyMiles over the next few months with no effort. Last year Delta gave away more than 55 million miles, this year so far with just over 26,000 12 status members Delta has given away over 52 million SkyMiles.
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.