AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
National has announced a promotion offering American Express card members Emerald Club Executive status when signing up with Emerald Club by January 31, 2019. The promotion is only open to new National Emerald Club members, and Executive status is valid through February 28, 2020.
- Enroll in National Emerald Club by January 31, 2019
- Rent one time (minimum of a mid-sized car) by January 31, 2019, and receive six credits to use for a future rental (enough for a free one-day rental)
- Pay for your rental with any American Express card
- Promotion is only open to new National Emerald Club members
- To maintain your status past February 20, 2020, you need to complete 12–24 rentals or 40–84 rental days during 2019.
- Allow 24-72 hours after the rental for the credits to post to your account.
This is the perfect kind of promotion. You earn immediate status and a free rental day after you complete a single rental. Executive status holders can choose any car from the Executive area, our favorite rental car perk.
If you do take advantage of the deal, remember you can earn a significant number of Emerald Club bonus points with the One Two Free promotion that runs through February 28, 2019.
Source: Doctor Of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.