AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
When the occasional 75,000 or 100,000-point signup bonus gets released it certainly piques interest, but what do you do when there are several big bonuses available? Points and miles should be managed just like an investment portfolio; they're helping fund your travel.
There are a few huge bonuses available that we keep hearing about from AwardWallet users, all of which we've looked at and have either received or are looking to get. The biggest bonuses and associated perks are:
Chase Sapphire Reserve® – Earn 50,000 bonus points
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Points transfer 1:1 to partners such as Hyatt, United, and Singapore Airlines
- Need some inspiration? How about 19 ways to redeem Ultimate Rewards
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card – 80,000 bonus points
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee
Those valuable Ultimate Rewards can be combined with your other Ultimate Rewards-earning cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
The Business Platinum® Card from American Express – 75,000 bonus points
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- Rates & Fees
Not Just The Bonus
While each of these cards has a lucrative bonus associated with them, don't stop looking there. Your card might come with lounge access, elite status, or a slew of benefits that you'd be foolish to ignore including rental car protection and several forms of travel insurance.
Look at the cards you have and use today — if you're on the fence and looking to add something new to your portfolio, one of these cards might just fit in nicely.
For rates and fees of the cards mentioned in this post, please visit the following links: The Business Platinum® Card from American Express (Rates & Fees)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.