AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
When the occasional 75,000 or 100,000-point signup bonus gets released it certainly piques interest, but what do you do when there are several big bonuses available? Points and miles should be managed just like an investment portfolio; they're helping fund your travel.
There are a few huge bonuses available that we keep hearing about from AwardWallet users, all of which we've looked at and have either received or are looking to get. The biggest bonuses and associated perks are:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®
- One Year Complimentary Lyft Pink ($199 minimum value). Complimentary DashPass subscription from DoorDash after activating by 12/31/21.
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit
- 3X points on dining at restaurants
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Points transfer 1:1 to partners such as Hyatt, United, and Singapore Airlines. Need some inspiration on how to redeem your points? How about 20 ways to redeem Ultimate Rewards
- 3X points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year
- 1X point per $1 on all other purchases
Those valuable Ultimate Rewards can be combined with your other Ultimate Rewards-earning cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year
- 1X point on other purchases
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
Not Just The Bonus
While each of these cards has a lucrative bonus associated with them, don't stop looking there. Your card might come with lounge access, elite status, or a slew of benefits that you'd be foolish to ignore including rental car protection and several forms of travel insurance.
Look at the cards you have and use today — if you're on the fence and looking to add something new to your portfolio, one of these cards might just fit in nicely.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.