AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Are you a fan of all-inclusive stays? For stays between November 1st and March 31st, 2020, the Hyatt Card is offering a $250 statement credit at select all-inclusive resorts when you spend $500 or more.
Registration and Booking
In order to get the statement credit, you must register with Hyatt by November 30th with any Hyatt credit card, such as The World Of Hyatt Credit Card from Chase. The stay must occur between November 1st and March 31, 2020. The offer is valid at all Hyatt Ziva and Zilara (adult-only) all-inclusive resorts.
All-inclusive resorts are a great deal if you don't want any unexpected charges or an unknown budget for your vacation. At first glance, it looks like a lot of activities that typically come with extra charges are included at these properties. So you can eat, drink and party to your heart's content, enjoy live entertainment, borrow equipment for water sports, and head out on select excursions without paying a penny more.
Each property has a list of what is included in your stay along with experiences that come with an extra charge. For example, the Hyatt Zilara Cancun lists some interesting daily activities included with your stay, but you'll find the on-site Spa listed under “optional extras.”
Eligible All-Inclusive Resorts
There are currently six Ziva and Zilara resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, with two more accepting reservations for travel starting November 1st.
Dominican Republic (Accepting reservations for stays from Nov. 1, 2019)
You can use points to stay at these all-inclusive resorts, but you won't get the $250 credit if you do so. If you're planning a big family trip, it will probably benefit you more to book with cash and get the $250 statement credit. You'll also earn Hyatt points for the paid stay, so you can build up your balance to book the next trip on points.
With registration for this promo open until November 30th, there is plenty of time to become a Hyatt cardmember and take advantage of this deal. Currently, you can get up to 50,000 bonus points after signing up for the World of Hyatt Card and meeting the spending requirements. Check out our World of Hyatt Card review for more details on the welcome bonus and card benefits.
- Earn 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total within 6 months of account opening.
- Free nights start at 5,000 points
- Receive 1 free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after your Cardmember anniversary
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
- Get automatic World of Hyatt Elite status and 5 qualifying night credits every year as long as your account is open
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status everytime you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 9X points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4X points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5X points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2X points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1X point per $1 everywhere else
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.