AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
IHG has brought back it's Priceless Experiences promotion, after nearly a year since the last priceless experience promotion. This time around, the awards are different, and you can earn a Mastercard Rewards Card of up to $100 for completing a couple of IHG stays.
- Promotion is only open to US resident who holds a MasterCard credit card
- Promotion is only open to US resident IHG Rewards Club members
- You need to register for the promotion
- You must complete two separate stays at any IHG hotel, where at least one stay is for two or more nights.
- Qualifying stays must be completed between November 1, 2017, and February 1, 2018
- You need to make the bookings directly with IHG
- After completing your qualifying stays, you will receive an email with your reward card
- You must redeem your award by March 31, 2018, or it will be forfeited – gift cards do not expire on this date, but must be claimed by this date
The awards will depend on the IHG brand of properties you stay at, and are as follows:
- Earn a $100 reward card with at least one stay at an InterContinental Hotel
- Earn a $75 reward card with at least one stay at a Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, or Even Hotel
- Earn a $50 reward card with at least one stay at a Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites or Hualuxe Hotel
Bonus Earnings Opportunity
Once you have completed your stays and earned your MasterCard Reward Card, you have the chance to earn a further 4,000 IHG points. This excellent value is almost equal to a reward night (5,000 points) using IHG’s PointBreaks promotion. To earn a further 4,000 points, all you need to do is stay another two nights at any IHG property.
While not as generous as previous IHG Priceless Experiences promotions, this offer does offer some value. What can also add value is it seems that this promotion will stack with this quarter’s accelerate promotion. So if you have some IHG stays planned during that period, the promotion is a no-brainer.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.