AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
IHG has announced a summer promotion that will give you up to 5,000 bonus points per stay, and a discount of 20% to 30% per stay at properties in the Americas. The promotion runs for the duration of the summer, through September 16, 2018. The points promotion is targeted and requires a promotion code which will be mailed to you if you're targeted.
20% to 30% Promotion
- Bookings must be made by July 23, 2018
- Bookings must be made using the “Easy Like Summer Rate”
- Valid on stays through September 16, 2018
- Receive a discount of 20% to 30% when booking a stay of 2 nights or more
- Promotion is valid at hotels in North, Central, and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean
2,000/5,000 Bonus Points Promotion
- You need to Register for the promotion to earn the bonus points
- Promotion valid for stays through September 16, 2018
- Earn either 2,000 or 5,000 points per stay starting from your second stay
- Promotion is only valid at hotels in North, Central, and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean
- Bonus points capped at 30,000 points
- Allow 4-6 weeks for the points to post to your account
Stays at the following brands will earn you 5,000 bonus points per stay:
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
- Kimpton Hotels
- Hotel Indigo
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
- EVEN Hotels
Stays at the following brands will earn you 2,000 bonus points per stay:
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Holiday Inn Resort
- Staybridge Suites
- Candlewood Suites
This is a great promotion that covers most of the summer; if you were planning a few days off or a couple of trips then it is a great chance to pick up some bonus points, as well as benefit from a discount of 20% to 30% percent. The only drawback of the promo is that it is restricted to the Americas, so if you were planning on heading elsewhere you can’t take advantage of it.
Source: Loyalty Traveler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.