AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
World of Hyatt has announced a promotion for Hyatt co-brand credit card holders where they can receive a 10% rebate on points redemptions between July 2, 2019, and September 2, 2019. To take part in the promotion, cardmembers must register by July 15, 2019. The promotion is valid on a host of redemption options including award nights, room upgrades, and more.
- The promotion is valid for existing cardholders of the The Hyatt Credit Card (no longer open to applications) and The World of Hyatt Credit Card members.
- Cardmembers must register by July 15, 2019.
- Receive a 10% rebate on redeemed points.
- The promotion applies to points redeemed between July 2, 2019, and September 2, 2019.
- For a stay to qualify for a rebate, it must be completed by September 2, 2019.
- Rebate is valid on redemption for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, Exhale classes and spa therapies, and FIND experiences.
- Allow six-to-eight weeks for the rebated points to post to your account.
If you plan to book some of your summer vacation on points, and you are an eligible World of Hyatt Card co-brand credit card holder, then this promotion is a no-brainer. Simply register, before the July 15th deadline to receive 10% of your points back until September!
Source: Frequent Miler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.