AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
All information about Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card has been collected independently by AwardWallet
The Award Travel 101 podcast is back with more Award Travel 101 member wins, transfer bonuses, and another session of “Meet the Mods.” If you want us to air your question, send us an email or reach out to us in the Award Travel 101 Facebook Community.
Award Travel 101 Podcast Show Format
We break each show into six sections:
- Question/Win of the Week — asked or shared by members of the community
- News & Enhanced Offers
- What Bonuses Did We Get — which will tell you what credit cards we're working on and why
- Trip Updates
- Highlight Feature
- What You Didn't Know — a feature dedicated to a big or small tip that will help you better maximize the value you receive from your rewards.
How to Listen to the Award Travel 101 Podcast
You can find us anywhere you listen to other fine podcasts including:
Previous Episode Show Notes
- 1 — Meet Award Travel 101 Community Administrators Angie & Joe
- 2 — Booking a Dream (African Safari) Trip
- 3 — Creating Memories Through Big And Small Trips
- 4 — 8 Steps to Better Award Travel
- 5 — Cruise (on Points), Racking and Stacking, and Keep or Kick it to the Curb
- 6 — Transfer Bonuses, Hyatt Bonus Journeys, and Benefits of AwardWallet
- 7 — So Many Program Changes with AwardWallet’s JT Genter
- 8 — Hyatt Changes, AA Domestic First Class Routes, and Meet the Mods (Jackie Wisniewski)
- 9 — Sapphire Lounge Opening, New Bonuses, Meet the Mods (Jerod Morales), and Business Class for Six
- 10 — When to Part with Points and Angie's Safari Trip
- 11 — AvGeeks, Spreadsheets, & Cheatsheets – Meet the Mods (Mike Zaccheo)
- 12 — Status Matching for More Value
Award Travel 101 Podcast Episode 13 Show Notes
Post of the Week (from the Award Travel 101 Group)
Sometimes you get such a good question in the Award Travel 101 Community that you need to make it the Main Feature! See below.
News & Enhanced Offers
- Angie — June Spirit status match
- Joe — trip to Florida that I was planning last week died. But I received an invitation to something pretty cool, so I’m driving 😲
- See how I saved $394 on a sold-out hotel using 6,500 Hyatt points
What Bonuses Did We Get?
- Angie — Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
- Joe — Looking to get updated welcome offer on American Express® Business Gold Card. How’d I get that offer?
Scott Fosmer: How often do y’all apply for a new credit card?
- At what point is enough enough?
- Live Video on Fare Rules with Ed Sanders
- Rules for application to know
What You Didn't Know
How to burn Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card resort credits when not staying at a Hilton. Learned this listening to FM On The Air: stop by the front desk at a qualifying resort property and open a “house account” before dining or spa and charge to that using your Hilton Aspire credit.
Where To Find the Award Travel 101 Community
For questions, you can join us in the free 93,000+ member Award Travel 101 Community.
- If you want to jump into more intermediate and advanced strategies, our Award Travel 201 community ($89.99 annually) is filled with those who want to dig into the weeds, looking for more outsized value.
- To book time with our team to discuss how to better your earning and burning strategies, check out Award Travel 1-on-1.
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If in-person learning is your style, you can check out our next meetup or register now!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.