AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Best Western just extended its promotion to earn 2,000 bonus points on every “Pay With Points” stay. Plus, there's another Best Western promotion for 2,000 bonus points on your next paid stay by the end of the year. Here's a look at the current Best Western promotions and how to take advantage of them.
Best Western 2,000 Bonus Points on Award Stays Promotion
For stays in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, you can earn 3,000 bonus points per stay.
- Register here before your first stay.
- Stays from February 7 to September 4, 2022 are eligible.
- Applies to full award redemptions and points+cash stays, as long as you redeem a minimum of 5,000 points for the reservation.
- Only applies to stays in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can earn the bonus points.
- Multiple check-outs/check-ins at the same property back to back will only count as one stay.
- Does not apply to stays with check-out dates after September 4, 2022 or stays prior to enrollment.
Best Western 2,000 Bonus Points Promotion
Best Western is offering 2,000 bonus points on your next stay before December 31, 2022. While this isn't a great promotion, you might as well take advantage of it if you're staying at Best Western anyways.
This promotion is only open to members residing in the USA, Canada, or the Caribbean. If you live in another country, be sure to check out the Best Western website for your country for local discounts and promotions.
- Register for this promotion before making your next booking.
- Book a stay at any Best Western hotel with a check-out date before December 31, 2022.
- Receive 2,000 bonus points.
Terms and Conditions
- You must have a valid email at the time of registering for this promotion.
- Stays for any number of nights count toward this promotion.
- You can earn the 2,000 bonus points only once.
- Points will be awarded to your account within 3 weeks of your stay.
- Stays booked through an online travel agency, a tour operator, or at a special discounted rate are not eligible for this promotion.
2,000 bonus points only gets you about $14 of value toward your next award stay. Again, not a great deal, but if you're building up your Best Western Rewards points, you might as well take advantage of this deal if you have a hotel you can book before the end of the year.
[Booking Closed] Members Get Up to 35% Off in Asia
The Summer Splash Sale offers Best Western members up to 35% off in select countries in Asia.
- Promotion details are here.
- Registration not required.
- Book by May 10, 2022.
- Stay by October 31, 2022.
- 25% off in select countries in Asia for non-members.
- Best Western Rewards members get an additional 10% off, for 35% total.
Terms and Conditions
- See list of participating hotels on promotion page.
- Countries included are Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and Pakistan.
- Discount is based on Best Rate.
- Full, non-refundable payment required at time of booking.
- Blackout dates may apply.
The points on offer aren't incredible, but if you've got some Best Western stays coming up anyway, make sure to see if a promotion or two can be useful for you. Luckily, the offers available should help you earn more points whether it's on an award stay or a paid stay.
Best Western Rewards points are valued around 0.5 to 1 cent per point, depending on how you're earning and redeeming them. Thus, 2,000 bonus points are valued at between $10 and $20 for reference.
Will you be using any upcoming Best Western promotion?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.