AWARDWALLET RELEASED NEW VERSION OF THEIR MOBILE APPS FOR ANDROID AND IOS PLATFORMS
FOR RELEASE: Thursday, Dec. 18, 2014
BETHLEHEM, PA – AwardWallet today announced that they released version 3 of their mobile apps (for Android and iOS). For a naked eye not much changed, as the functionality is similar to version 2, however internally lots has changed. Actually everything did, version 3 was a complete rewrite of their mobile app that addressed these main areas:
- New design. The look and feel has been completely rewritten to match the new design of thier soon-to-be-released new design of the entire website.
- Responsiveness. AwardWallet addressed a lot of the performance issues they had in version 2 especially on larger accounts with a lot of loyalty programs (100+).
- The new architecture that is more susceptible to growth. You can now expect more minor releases in the coming months.
- Multi-language support. While it is still experimental, the app is ready to be translated into other languages – the wording is taken out of the code and placed into language files.
- Lots of minor features and improvements made into this release, such as: the ability to store passwords locally on the mobile device, improved alternative flights search, a ton of minor bugs have been fixed, etc, etc.
AwardWallet provides a free service that helps individuals manage their reward balances and travel itineraries. The company supports more than 650 loyalty programs, for airlines, hotel, car rental, credit card and other organizations. Founded in 2004, AwardWallet has more than 260,000 active members who rely on AwardWallet to manage over 54 billion miles/points representing roughly $1 billion in value. In addition to serving individuals, AwardWallet is used by businesses to manage their corporate reward balances, and some partners rely on AwardWallet technology to power reward management on their sites via APIs and white-label services. For more information, visit http://AwardWallet.com.