AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Chase announced the introduction of new Lyft Benefits for its Chase Sapphire Reserve® members. Starting November 15, 2022, eligible Chase cardholders can activate 2 years of complimentary Lyft Pink All-Access membership. That is in addition to the current 10X earnings Sapphire Reserve members enjoy on Lyft rides through March 2025.
New Lyft Pink Benefits for Chase Carholders
Lyft Pink All Access recently relaunched as Lyft's paid membership, offering a wide range of benefits. After this relaunch, you can purchase Lyft Pink All Access for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
Sapphire Reserve cardholders can now activate complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership for 2 years. If card members wish to continue, they will receive a 50% discount on their third year’s membership fees. Starting the fourth year, Chase cardholders will have to pay the full Lyft Pink membership fee.
Benefits of Lyft Pink All Access include:
- Complementary Priority Pick upgrades.
- Special exclusive pricing, including 10% off Lux rides.
- Cancellation reprieve, cancel rides 3 times per month for free.
- Roadside assistance for your own vehicle. (Available from the app up to 4 times per year.)
- Unlimited complimentary 45 minutes of classic bike rides.
- Scooter and ebike discounts.
- Complimentary unlimited scooter and ebike unlocks.
- 3 scooter or bike passes per year.
- Complimentary SIXT car rental upgrades.
How to Activate Your Lyft Benefits
Activating your Lyft Pink All Access membership is simple for Sapphire Reserve card members and can be done in 2 ways.
- Head to the Lyft Chase page and add your Sapphire Reserve card as a default payment method to your Lyft account.
- Alternatively, if your card is already on file, head to the Lyft app, click on the Lyft Pink tab, and then select “join.”
Double Dip Earning For Lyft Rides
If you are a regular Lyft user, you have other options to increase your points-earning potential further. Currently, you can earn Delta SkyMiles or Hilton Honors points for Lyft rides as follows:
- Delta SkyMiles: Earn 1 miles per dollar on all rides. Plus, earn 2 miles per dollar on airport rides.
- Hilton Honors: Earn 3 points per dollar on economy, luxury, and extra-seat rides, and 2X points on shared rides.
Historically you used to be able to double dip and earn Hilton and Delta SkyMiles for each ride, although this was discontinued in 2021. However, you can still double dip, earning Chase Ultimate Rewards points and either Hilton or Delta SkyMiles. You can check out our definitive guide on how to earn Delta SkyMiles or Hilton points on Lyft rides to see which is the best one for you.
Any additional benefit is welcome news. With this latest announcement from Chase, Sapphire Reserve cardholders who are Lyft regulars are certainly winners.
Earning 10X per dollar on every ride through March 2025 was an excellent deal. Now, 2 years of complimentary Lyft Pink All Access membership and 50% off the third year is the icing on the cake. The news makes the card even more valuable and attractive despite its high annual fee.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.