AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Chase Freedom® and Ink Plus® Business Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
Now through November 30, 2021, Chase cardholders can get up to a 50% bonus when redeeming their Ultimate Rewards for Apple products in the Chase shopping portal.
Chase Ultimate Rewards for Apple Products Promotion
Chase cardholders can get up to a 50% bonus when purchasing Apple products through the Chase shopping portal. The bonus percentages are as follows:
- 10% bonus on the Chase Freedom Flex℠, Chase Freedom Unlimited®, Chase Freedom®, Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, and Ink Business Cash® Credit Card.
- 25% bonus on the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, and Ink Plus® Business Credit Card
- 50% bonus on the Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Since you get a base of 1 cent per point, this means your Chase points will be worth 1.10 cents, 1.25 cents, or 1.5 cents per point. Say you want to get the new iPhone 13 Pro for $1,099. Instead of using 109,900 Ultimate Rewards points, you will only need to use:
- 99,909 points if you use your Freedom Flex points
- 87,920 points with the Sapphire Preferred
- 73,266 points with the Sapphire Reserve
iPhones are included in this promotion, though they weren't when this promotion first occurred last year.
Terms and Conditions
- You can pay for part of your purchase with points and cash. The 10%, 25%, or 50% bonus will only be applied to the portion of your purchase you use points for.
- For points + cash payments, up to 80% of the value can be cash. 20% or more must be a points redemption.
- Apple products must be purchased through the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store.
Using the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store
There are a few important items to note about the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store. This store is technically a third-party Apple retailer. Thus, it does not have the same shipment, warranty, and return policies as the Apple Store. Some members have commented on difficulties with receiving their product or getting any help returning a defective product.
If you have other eligible purchases, you can use Chase's Pay Yourself Back feature to get the same 25% and 50% bonus. Then, purchase your Apple products directly from the Apple Store, or whatever else you want to use your cash for.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
- 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022
- 5X points on travel purchased through Chase
- 3X points on dining at restaurants worldwide
- 3X points on eligible streaming services
- 3X points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart, and wholesale clubs)
- 2X points on all other travel
- 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases
Another (temporary) option for Sapphire Preferred cardholders to get a redemption rate of 1.25 cents per point and for Sapphire Reserve cardholders to get 1.5 cents per point. That's not a bad redemption rate, but savvy Chase cardholders can get much better value from their Chase Ultimate Rewards by redeeming points through Chase's airline and hotel partners.
This promotion is really just for Apple product users. For those planning to get a new Apple phone or computer, this promotion comes at a great time. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals coming later this month, you could get a good price and redeem points at an improved rate. That's if you don't mind using your points in this way.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.