AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Chase Freedom® and Ink Plus® Business Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
Now through June 30, 2021, Chase cardholders can get up to a 50% bonus when redeeming their Ultimate Rewards for Apple products in the Chase shopping portal.
Chase Ultimate Rewards for Apple Products Promotion
Chase cardholders can get up to a 50% bonus when purchasing Apple products through the Chase shopping portal. The bonus percentages are as follows:
- 5% bonus (20% on Airpods) on the Chase Freedom Flex℠, Chase Freedom Unlimited®, Chase Freedom®, Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, Ink Business Cash® Credit Card, and the no-fee Chase Sapphire Card
- 25% bonus on the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Ink Plus® Business Credit Card
- 50% bonus on the Chase Sapphire Reserve®
Since you get a base of 1 cent per point, this means your Chase points will be worth 1.05 cents, 1.25 cents, or 1.5 cents per point. Say you want to get the new iPhone Max Pro for $999. Instead of using 99,900 Ultimate Rewards points, you will only need to use:
- 95,143 points if you use your Freedom Flex points
- 79,920 points with the Sapphire Preferred
- 66,600 points with the Sapphire Reserve
iPhones are now included in this promotion. They weren't when this promotion ran last October.
Terms and Conditions
- You can pay for part of your purchase with points and cash. The 5%, 25%, or 50% bonus will only be applied to the portion of your purchase you use points for.
- Apple products must be purchase through the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store.
Using the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store
There are a few important items to note about the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store. This store is technically a third-party Apple retailer, and does not have the same shipment, warranty, and return policies as the Apple Store. Some members have commented on difficulties with receiving their product or getting any help returning a defective product.
If you have other eligible purchases, you can use Chase's Pay Yourself Back feature to get the same 25% and 50% bonus. Then purchase your Apple products directly from the Apple Store, or whatever else you want to use your cash for.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
- 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
- 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases
Another (temporary) option for Sapphire Preferred cardholders to get a redemption rate of 1.25 cents per point and for Sapphire Reserve cardholders to get 1.5 cents per point. That's not a bad redemption rate, but savvy Chase cardholders can get much better value from their Chase Ultimate Rewards by redeeming points through Chase's airline and hotel partners.
This promotion is really just for Apple product users; I personally haven't touched an Apple product in years since my last iPod Nano. But if you're planning to get a new Apple product with your Chase Ultimate Rewards and don't mind using the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store, then this is a good deal to take advantage of while it lasts.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.