AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Chase Freedom Flex℠, Chase Freedom®, Chase Freedom® Student and Ink Plus® Business Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
Chase's Apple promotion is back! Now through November 30, 2023, Chase cardholders can get up to a 50% bonus when redeeming points for Apple products through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Read on to find out what bonus you can get with your Chase card (10%, 25%, or 50%).
Chase Ultimate Rewards for Apple Products Promotion
Chase cardholders can get up to a 50% bonus when purchasing Apple products through the Ultimate Rewards portal. The bonus percentages are as follows:
- 10% bonus on the Chase Freedom Flex℠, Chase Freedom Unlimited®, Chase Freedom®, Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, Ink Business Cash® Credit Card, and Chase Freedom® Student credit card
- 25% bonus on the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, and Ink Plus® Business Credit Card
- 50% bonus on the Chase Sapphire Reserve® and JP Morgan Reserve Card
Chase cardholders can typically redeem Ultimate Rewards points for Apple products at a base of 1 cent per point. With this promotion, your Chase points will be worth 1.10 cents, 1.25 cents, or 1.5 cents per point.
Say you want to get the new iPhone 15 Pro for $999. Instead of using 99,900 Ultimate Rewards points, you will only need to use:
- 90,818 points if you use your Freedom Flex points
- 79,920 points with the Sapphire Preferred
- 66,600 points with the Sapphire Reserve
This points discount is automatically applied. No promotion code or special link is needed.
Note that iPhones are included in this promotion, although they weren't when this promotion first occurred in 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- You can pay for part of your purchase with points and cash. The 10%, 25%, or 50% bonus will only be applied to the portion of your purchase you use points for.
- For points + cash payments, up to 80% of the value can be cash. 20% or more must be a points redemption.
- Apple products must be purchased through the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store.
Using the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store
There are a few important items to note about the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store. This store is technically a third-party Apple retailer. Thus, it does not have the same shipment, warranty, and return policies as the Apple Store. Some members have commented on difficulties with receiving their product or getting any help returning a defective product.
If you have other eligible purchases, you can use Chase's Pay Yourself Back feature to get a statement credit offsetting those purchases. Then, purchase your Apple products directly from the Apple Store — or whatever else you want to use your cash for.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining, and 2x on all other travel purchases, and $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
- Member FDIC
- 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2025
- 5X points on travel purchased through Chase
- 3X points on dining at restaurants worldwide
- 3X points on eligible streaming services
- 3X points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart, and wholesale clubs)
- 2X points on all other travel
- 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases
This promotion provides yet another — albeit temporary — option for Sapphire Preferred cardholders to get a redemption rate of 1.25 cents per point and for Sapphire Reserve cardholders to get 1.5 cents per point.
That's not a bad redemption rate, but savvy Chase cardholders can get much better value from their Chase Ultimate Rewards by redeeming points through Chase's airline and hotel partners. In recent AwardWallet user redemptions, Ultimate Rewards points provided an average of 2.01¢ in value. That's way better than the maximum of 1.5 cents available with this promotion.
Make sure to check out our guide on how to redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards points for flights, hotels, and car rentals for more information.
This promotion comes at a great time for those planning to get a new Apple phone or computer. That's if you don't mind using your points in this way.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.