AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for The Platinum Card® from American Express are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta has announced an award flash sale in Delta One to Europe. Delta One roundtrip flights to Europe start from 98,000 SkyMiles plus taxes and fees. If this promo peaks your interest, you will have to hurry as it is only valid through December 14, 2017. Destinations covered in this sale include:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- Tickets must be booked by December 14, 2017, 11:59 PM PT
- Promo valid for travel on or after February 1, 2018, and all travel must be completed by May 21, 2018
- Awards start at 98,000 SkyMiles round-trip to Europe in Delta One, plus taxes and fees
- Depending on the itinerary taxes and fees will range from $50 to $295 round-trip
- Promo valid for travel between the contiguous 48 US states and Europe on Delta operated flights
- A portion of the itinerary may be on Delta connection partners
- Tickets must be booked on Delta.com
This is one of the better value sales Delta has offered to Europe. A similar promo from last year would set you back 99,000 SkyMiles, while one from earlier this year would set you back 110,000 SkyMiles to Europe. If you want to take advantage of this promo but are a few miles short, remember that Delta is a transfer partner of American Express Membership Rewards. So you can use the points from The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express to top up your account.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.