AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta has announced a flash sale with roundtrip awards to Europe starting at 33,000 miles plus taxes and fees, and routes to Asia starting at 50,000 miles plus taxes and fees. Routes to Mexico are a steal at 12,000 SkyMiles roundtrip. If you want to take advantage of this promotion, you will have to hurry since bookings must be made by June 13, 2018.
- Bookings for all regions must be made by June 13, 2018
- Destinations in Europe start at 33,000 SkyMiles plus taxes and fees for main cabin awards
- Travel period to Europe is January 10, 2019, through March 15, 2019
- Destinations in Asia start at 50,000 SkyMiles plus taxes and fees for main cabin awards
- Travel period to Asia is September 21 through November 15, 2018
- Destinations in Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean start at 12,000 SkyMiles plus taxes and fees for main cabin awards
- Travel period to Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean is September 10, 2018, through October 22, 2018
- All bookings must be made via Delta.com
The sale also includes domestic routes starting from 11,000 SkyMiles roundtrip plus taxes and fees. Domestic tickets are available for travel between September 3 and October 3, 2018.
Delta flash sales often cover a specific destination only, so it is great to see a sale that has more open routes than usual, with travel dates well in the future. If you were planning a trip, the sale is well worth checking out, just remember to hurry if you see a route you like, since the sale expires on June 13, 2018, and availability may be limited the longer you wait before booking.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.