AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
19 years ago today, two coworkers — Alexi Vereschaga and Todd Mera — launched a new website that let travelers track their loyalty programs all in one place. With that launch, AwardWallet was born! Today, AwardWallet serves over 810,000 users, supports over 660 loyalty programs, and tracks over 214 billion miles and points.
To mark the 19th birthday of AwardWallet, we want to turn the tables by being the ones to offer you a present. If you're not already an AwardWallet Plus subscriber, you can sign up by 11:59 PM U.S. Pacific Time on November 21 to get 33% off your first year. That discounts the price of AwardWallet Plus to just $20 for your first 12 months as an AwardWallet Plus user — that's just $1.67 a month!
Note that new subscriptions must be created through the web/desktop version of AwardWallet to receive the discount. Mobile & in-app purchases do not support discounting.
Why Get AwardWallet Plus?
In addition to supporting AwardWallet's development and support efforts, AwardWallet Plus provides:
- Unlimited expiration alerts: Update to AwardWallet Plus to see, track, and get alerts on point/miles expirations for all your accounts (vs. three accounts with AwardWallet Free).
- 5x faster account updates: AwardWallet will update up to five accounts in parallel (instead of just one at a time).
- Unlimited updates of loyalty programs: AwardWallet Free members are limited in how many times they can update accounts. Upgrade to AwardWallet Plus to get unlimited account updates.
- Account history and charts: See earning and redemption transactions and charts of your loyalty program account balances over time.
- Get a Balance Watch credit: Need to book an award and want to know as soon as points hit your account? AwardWallet Plus members get a Balance Watch credit. You can use this credit to get an alert as soon as a loyalty program balance changes.
- Ability to export account data: Useful for keeping an offline copy for your backup.
Read our blog post about all of the benefits of AwardWallet Plus.
Other Ways to Support AwardWallet
Want to get us a birthday present? In addition to signing up for AwardWallet Plus, here are other ways you can support AwardWallet:
- Read our AwardWallet Blog to learn about earning and maximizing rewards.
- Join the 100,000-member strong Award Travel 101 Facebook Community.
- Sign up for credit card offers through our links when they're a good fit for you.
- Refer friends to AwardWallet (and earn rewards for doing so).
- Opt into daily digest emails to get a recap of each day’s loyalty program news.
- Sign the user-created petition asking Delta and United to stop blocking AwardWallet.
We’re thrilled to mark 19 years of helping travelers keep track of their points and miles. We continue to grow each day by adding new capabilities with each release, and we hope you’ll tell your friends and family how much you love AwardWallet.
Thank you for being a part of the AwardWallet community.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.