AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Best Western Rewards is currently running a few newest promotions that might be useful for those hitting the road.
First, you can earn up to $100 in gift cards and double points through May 9, 2021. You'll have to stay at least five nights to maximize the promotion. But, with traveling opening up a bit more this year, that should be possible for Best Western Rewards members. Best Western is also offering 2,000 bonus points for just one stay.
Up to $100 in Gift Cards and Double Points Promotion
- Register for this promotion.
- Book a stay at any Best Western location in the USA, Canada, or the Caribbean.
- Earn a $25 gift card for each of your first four nights.
- Stay at least 5 nights during the promotion period to earn double points on all stays within the promotion period.
- Gift cards must be used by August 31, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- This program is only open to Best Western Rewards members registered in the USA, Canada, or the Caribbean.
- Stays in Canada will earn gift cards worth $25 CAD.
- Nights booked through an online travel agency, a tour operator, or at a special discounted rate are not eligible for this promotion.
- Your nights can be booked together or separately to qualify for this promotion.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for the bonus points to post to your account and gift cards to be sent to your registered email address after your stay.
Best Western 2,000 Bonus Points Promotion
Best Western is also offering 2,000 bonus points on your next stay before June 30, 2021. This isn't a great promotion, but if you're staying at Best Western anyways, you might as well take advantage of it.
Please note that this promotion is only open to members residing in the USA, Canada, or the Caribbean. If you reside in another country, be sure to check out the Best Western website of your country for local discounts and promotions.
- Register for this promotion before making your next booking.
- Book a stay at any Best Western Hotel with a check-out date before June 30, 3021.
- Receive 2,000 bonus points.
Terms and Conditions
- You must have a valid email at the time of registering for this promotion.
- Stays for any number of nights count toward this promotion.
- The 2,000 bonus points can only be obtained once.
- Points will be awarded to your account within 3 weeks of your stay.
- Stays booked through an online travel agency, a tour operator, or at a special discounted rate are not eligible for this promotion.
Best Western Rewards points are valued at about 1 cent per point, or perhaps a bit less, depending on how you're buying and redeeming them. Thus, 2,000 bonus points only get you about $20 off your next stay. Again, not a great deal, but if you're building up your Best Western Rewards points, you might as well take advantage of this deal if you have a hotel you can book before June 30.
Five nights seems to be the sweet spot for these promotions. By staying five nights, you will get $100 in gift cards plus double points on all five nights plus 2,000 bonus points. If you stay less than five nights, you'll still get a $25 gift card for each night and the 2,000-point bonus. But you won't earn double points.
Getting $100 in gift cards and double points for just five nights is a great promotion. I can see that the hotel and airline industries are certainly giving out some great offers to lure back customers. I'd recommend taking advantage of this offer if you're a Best Western Rewards member and have some trips planned this spring.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.