AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Best Western is offering 2,000 bonus points on your next stay before December 31, 2021. This isn't a great promotion, but if you're staying at Best Western anyways, you might as well take advantage of it.
Best Western 2,000 Bonus Points Promotion
Please note that this promotion is only open to members residing in the USA, Canada, or the Caribbean. If you reside in another country, be sure to check out the Best Western website of your country for local discounts and promotions.
- Register for this promotion before making your next booking.
- Book a stay at any Best Western Hotel with a check-out date before December 31, 3021.
- Receive 2,000 bonus points.
Terms and Conditions
- You must have a valid email at the time of registering for this promotion.
- Stays for any number of nights count toward this promotion.
- The 2,000 bonus points can only be obtained once.
- Points will be awarded to your account within 3 weeks of your stay.
- Stays booked through an online travel agency, a tour operator, or at a special discounted rate are not eligible for this promotion.
2,000 bonus points only gets you about $20 of value toward your next award stay. Again, not a great deal, but if you're building up your Best Western Rewards points, you might as well take advantage of this deal if you have a hotel you can book before June 30.
Best Western Rewards points are valued at about 0.5 to 1 cent per point, depending on how you're buying and redeeming them. Thus, 2,000 bonus points per night are valued between $10 and $20. That's not much, but it's still worth registering for this promotion.
Will you be taking advantage of this promotion?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.