AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Orbitz is offering a $1,000 promotional code for $650 with the latest Daily Getaways promotion. With only 60 available, we're expecting this deal to sell out within minutes. The offer goes live at 1 p.m. ET on Friday, May 24, 2019.
- The promotion starts on May 24, 2019, 1 p.m. ET.
- Purchase a $1,000 Orbitz promo code for $650.
- Maximum of one (1) promotional code per person.
- There will be 60 codes available for purchase.
- Discount can be used for hotel bookings only
- This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
Using your promotional code is easy; here are the rules to know:
- You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
- You need to make your booking using your Promotional code between 12:01 a.m. CST, and May 24, 2019, to 11:59 p.m. CST, March 15, 2020.
- The promotional code is valid for travel between May 24, 2019, and December 30, 2020 (inclusive).
- There is a minimum purchase of $1,000 when using your Promotional code.
To apply the promotional code, simply enter the code once you are in the payment part of your Orbitz booking. If your booking is eligible, the discount will be applied to your total once you have hit the “Apply Button.”
If you are going to make an Orbitz hotel booking worth $1,000 or more in the next ten months, this deal is a no-brainer. The most significant restriction is that you need to use the coupon in a single transaction, so this won't be helpful multiple lower-priced bookings. When you click the Daily Getaways link to buy, your right to purchase should be preserved for a few minutes, so have your credit card handy and be ready to buy at 1 p.m. sharp!
Source: Daily Getaways
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.