AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
In August 2022, Bank of America announced a new partnership with GrubHub. As part of this partnership, Bank of America cardholders can still get one year of Grubhub+ membership for free. All Bank of America cardholders need to do is register to take advantage of it. Here's how to do so.
How the Grubhub+ Offer Works
- The promotion is open to all Bank of America credit and debit card holders.
- Register to receive a one-year of free Grubhub+ membership.
- The promotion is valid for registrations through December 31, 2023.
- With membership, receive $0 delivery fees on orders with a subtotal of $12 plus before tax, tip, and fees from participating restaurants.
- Current Grubhub+ members are ineligible for the promotion.
- Certain Bank of America cardholders may not be eligible for the promotion.
- The promotion is only valid in the U.S. and excludes Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Other Credit Card Options For Dining
This Bank of America partnership is just the latest tie-up between a meal delivery program and a credit card issuer.
Dozens of Chase credit cards offer a complimentary DoorDash DashPass membership. Chase Sapphire Reserve® and Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card cardholders can register to get 12 months of free DashPass membership. Even better, Sapphire Reserve cardholders now get up to $5 per month in statement credits for DoorDash purchases.
You can also get a free year of Grubhub+ through an Amazon Prime membership.
Many other cards offer enhanced earning rates when using your card for dining out or ordering takeout. You can find our complete guide to which are the best credit cards to use for restaurant and takeout purchases. Or, if you love home cooking, then here are the best cards to use for your grocery purchases.
This promotion is a no-brainer if you use Grubhub and are a Bank of America cardholder. Registering costs you a few seconds, and you will receive free deliveries on orders over $12 for the next year.
But, make sure to set a calendar reminder for just under a year from now. After 1 year, you will be automatically billed $9.99 monthly for your Grubhub+ membership. At that point, you can decide whether it is worth it for you to continue or whether you should cancel your membership.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.