AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card and Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
If your employer has a relationship with Hilton, then Hilton Honors Gold status could only be four nights away. Hilton Honors launched a promotion for select employees to earn Hilton Honors Gold elite status after four qualifying nights.
To take advantage of this Hilton Honors elite status fast track, you need to register with your company email by March 31, 2023, and complete your 4 nights within 90 days of registration.
Status earned with the promotion is valid through the end of 2024!
Hilton Honors Elite Status Fast Track Key Terms
For targeted members, this promotion is very straightforward and easy to complete. In short, all you need to do is register by March 31, 2023 and stay four nights within 90 days of enrollment to earn Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of 2024!
- Members must register with your company email for the promotion by March 31, 2023.
- Complete four qualifying nights within 90 days to receive Hilton Honors Gold status.
- Booking must be made via a designated online booking tool or an approved travel professional.
- Once earned, status is retained for that and subsequent calendar year.
The Fine Print
Remember that this promotion is highly targeted and is, per the terms and conditions, only open to employees of select companies.
“Offer available only to employees of approved companies with a valid email address and is not transferable.”
Hilton hasn't published a list of eligible companies. Instead, you will need to, in Hilton’s own words:
“Please check with your company’s travel manager to ensure applicability.”
Hilton Honors Gold Status Perks
When it comes to the best mid-tier hotel statutes, Hilton Honors Gold stands head and shoulder above the rest. In fact, it's long been our favorite mid-tier hotel status. While there are many perks and benefits to Hilton Honors Gold status, by far, the standout benefits include the following:
- 5th night free on award stays.
- 80% bonus earning on all Hilton Honors base points.
- Elite rollover nights
- Food and beverage credit for every day of your stay at properties in the US. At non-US properties, receive a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Upgrades when space is available.
Other Ways to Get Hilton Honors Elite Status
You have plenty of options if you are a Hilton Honors fan who doesn't work for an eligible company but still wants to have elite status. Travelers can also take advantage of Hilton's elite status match. Plus, multiple credit cards come with Hilton Honors elite status as a benefit. All of the following Hilton co-brand credit cards will provide a level of Hilton Honors status:
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card — complimentary Hilton Diamond status.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card — complimentary Hilton Gold status.
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card — complimentary Hilton Gold status.
- Hilton Honors American Express Card — complimentary Hilton Silver status.
You can also receive complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status if you hold any of the following American Express cards:
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express — enroll to get complimentary Hilton Gold status.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express — enroll to get complimentary Hilton Gold status.
Enrollment is required for select Amex benefits.
If you're eligible for this promotion and have some upcoming Hilton stays, then this promotion is a no-brainer. Four nights stayed and you earn elite status for nearly two years. If you don't work for an eligible company, you still have plenty of options to receive Hilton Honors Gold status — including for free through several credit cards.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.