AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
To bring some holiday cheer, Delta is offering holders of its co-branded credit cards two premium alcoholics drinks at participating Sky Club locations. This is the second time this year that Delta has run a promo offering free drinks to credit card holders. As during the last promotion, there are 21 participating Sky Clubs.
- Promo is valid all of December 2017
- Show your Amex Delta card to get two premium drinks
- Select champagnes and premium spirits are excluded
- A list of drinks can be provided upon request
- Must be 21 or over to take advantage of the promo
- Delta Sky Club membership and entry fees still apply
The following airports and Sky Club lounges are participating in the promotion:
- Hartsfield-Jackson International (Atlanta): Concourses T, A, B, C, D, E, and F
- Logan International (Boston): Concourse A
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International: Near Gate B14
- Ronald Reagan Washington National (Washington, DC): Concourse B
- Dallas-Ft. Worth
- Newark Liberty International (New Jersey): Terminal B
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International: Next to the Gate Information Center
- Indianapolis International
- Kennedy International (New York): Terminals 2 and 4
- LaGuardia (New York): Terminals C and D
- Orlando International: Airside – Center Atrium Area (Gate 71)
- Miami International: South Terminal, Airside, In the H and J Connector
- Minneapolis/St. Paul International: F/G Concourse
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International: Concourse D
- Palm Beach International: Concourse C
- Raleigh-Durham International
- San Diego International: Mezzanine Level
- Seattle-Tacoma International: Roof Top Level
- San Francisco International: Terminal 1
- Salt Lake City International
- Tampa International: Concourse E
This little promo is a nice thank you from Amex and Delta to their customers. While the two drinks are more than welcome, if you don’t already have access to Delta Sky Clubs then paying for entry is not really going to be worth it for a couple of drinks. If you were already headed in and planning on paying a discounted rate (of $25) with your credit card, the premium drinks will serve as a nice “rebate”.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.