AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Through September 22, 2016, Virgin Atlantic is holding a 30% off award sale to a variety of destinations, across economy and premium economy cabins.
Sample Roundtrip Economy Class Fares
Sample Roundtrip Premium Economy Class Fares
- You need to book by September 22, 2016, for the 30% discount to apply.
- These flights are subject to additional taxes, surcharges, and fees, which will be disclosed at the time of booking.
- This offer is only for full mileage reward seats, and cannot be used with Miles Plus money fares.
- CombiFares can be used. This means you can book one part of the flight using your miles, and pay for the other part with cash.
- You can book different routes, as long as both routes are part of the promotion. For example, London to Orlando and Miami to London.
- You can change the dates after booking, and the normal change fees will apply.
- Credit card upgrades can be used with this promo.
- You will not earn Flying Club miles or tier points with this offer.
- This offer is subject to availability.
Need More Miles?
Keep in mind that you can transfer your American Express Membership Rewards points to Virgin miles. If your Amex Rewards account and Virgin Atlantic account are linked, they will transfer instantly. If you haven’t linked your accounts, it could take a few days for the transfer to complete.
If you plan on traveling to or from the United Kingdom and want a way to spend your hard-earned miles, check out Virgin Atlantic's 30% off reward seat sale. There are lots of great destinations not just to and from the United States, but to South Africa or Dubai. Take some advice from Virgin Atlantic and Choose a reward, you’ve earned it.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.