AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promo has ended.
Choice Hotels has announced a promotion giving you enough bonus points to exchange for a $50 gift card at participating retailers in the US and Canada. The promotion is valid for stays at the peak of summer, and runs from June 12, through August 17, 2018.
- You need to register to earn enough bonus points for a $50 Gift Card
- Complete 2 stays between June 12, and August 17, 2018
- Complete 2 stays to earn between 5,000 and 8,000 bonus points
- The amount of bonus points is determined by the number of base points earned from the stays
- Bookings must be at qualifying rates, and must be made via ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, or 800.4CHOICE
- Promotion only open to residents of the US and Canada
- Allow 72 hours from checkout for the points to post to your account
In the US you can exchange your points for a $50 Gift Card from the following stores:
- Best Buy
In Canada you can exchange your points for gift cards from the following stores:
- Best Buy
- Hudson’s Bay
Exchanging your points for a $50 voucher represents a return of 0.625 cents per point, which could be a good redemption if you don't have another use. It is not clear whether if you register for the promotion and have a stock of Choice Hotel points you can exchange them for the Gift Cards. With Choice hotels redemptions starting at 8,000 points to 35,000 points, taking advantage of this promotion may be a good way to extract some more value from your points.
Source: Choice Hotels
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.