AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Club Carlson is running a promotion where you can earn up to 5,000 bonus United MileagePlus miles for completing two stays at eligible properties before the end of the year. This promotion comes on the back of another generous Club Carlson promotion earlier this week, awarding you 3,000 Club Carlson points for less than a $1.
- You must register for the promotion by December 18, 2017
- Promo is valid for stays through December 31, 2017
- Earn 2,500 bonus United miles per eligible stay
- Earning is capped at 5,000 miles for 2 stays
- Not all Club Carlson Hotels are participating in the promotion
- You still earn Club Carlson points as well as the United miles
- Allow 4-6 weeks after the end of the promo for the bonus miles to post to your account
Is The Promo Worth It?
Ultimately the value of the promotion will depend on how many United miles you want to earn. If you have some travel planned during the period of the promotion, and you are a MileagePlus member, then diverting a couple of stays to an eligible Club Carlson property is an easy way to boost your United MileagePlus account.
With plenty of eligible properties, this promotion is a no-brainer if you are after a boost to your United miles. Whether you opt to take a mileage run to get the miles will depend on your time and travel commitments, and how cheaply you can get a room at a participating hotel.
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.