AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Radisson has announced another promotion, and this time you can receive a bonus of 50,000 points for staying 4 nights by December 28, 2018. The promotion runs concurrently with its Radisson’s double Elite qualifying nights and stays promotion and its 15,000 bonus points for completing one stay.
- You need to register to earn 50,000 bonus points
- Nights must be completed by December 28, 2018
- Stay 4 nights and receive 50,000 bonus points
- The nights can be completed individually or as part of a single stay
- Promotion is valid at Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels worldwide
- Stays using points, or points + cash are eligible for the promotion
- Pre-existing reservations for stays during the promotion period are not eligible
- Allow up to 5 days for the points to post to your account
Targeted Or Not
The promotion’s terms and conditions indicate that it is targeted:
(ii) have received a private email invitation to participate in the promotion (“Eligible Member”);
However, even though I did not receive the targeted email, when I tried to register with my Radisson membership number, the Radisson website indicated that I was successful. A few minutes later I received an email confirming that I had registered for the promotion. While Radisson indicates that the promotion is targeted, it may not be the case, since it seems to be open to everyone.
Too Good To Be True?
Radisson is running three promotions at the same time: this one offering a 50,000-point bonus for 4 nights, another one offering 15,000 points for one stay, and a third one offering double Elite qualifying nights and stays. While targeting each promotion at different members makes sense from Radisson’s perspective, allowing members to register for all three does not; especially when you consider that award stays count.
Registering for all three promotions and booking a 4-night award stay at a category 1 property will set you back 36,000 points (9,000 X 4). After completing the stay, you will have the following:
- 8 Elite qualifying nights
- 15,000 bonus points + 50,000 bonus points
Spending $0 and staying on points would leave you 29,000 points richer than when you started!
This promotion, when combined with the other two, seems to be a dream combination of offers, that is almost too good to be true. Before opting for a 4-night stay, you might want to consider registering for all three and booking one night only. Then wait and see if you are awarded 15,000 bonus points and double nights. If everything goes according to plan, you can then book a further 3 nights later. Oddly, the combination of three very lucrative promotions means you have to be a little wary when taking advantage of them.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.