AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
In September 2022, Accor Hotels improved its partnership with Qatar Airways. Since then, members have been able to double dip on Accor hotel stays and Qatar Airways flights. Here are the details of the partnership to earn both Accor points and Qatar Avios, plus how your status in one program can help you in the other.
Accor and Qatar Partnership
Accor Hotels and Qatar Airways have a long-standing partnership, but it improved in September 2022. Since then, members of either loyalty program have been able to earn both ALL Reward points and Qatar Avios on both flight and hotel bookings.
If you already took advantage of the ALL and Flying Blue partnership or the ALL and Qantas partnership, you'll need to choose which airline you want to double dip with. You can link your ALL account to just one airline at a time. If you linked your ALL account to Flying Blue or Qantas in the past 12 months, you need to wait until the end of 12 months before you can link to Qatar Airways.
Double Dipping Between Accor Hotels and Qatar Airways
Through the Accor Live Limitless and Qatar Airways Privilege Club partnership, you'll earn both ALL Reward points and Avios on your stays and flights after linking your accounts:
- For every $2 spent on Qatar Airways flights, you will earn 1 ALL Reward point. That's in addition to the Avios you earn on the flight.
- For every 10 euros spent at Accor properties, you will earn 10 Avios in your Qatar Airways Privilege Club account. That's in addition to the regular ALL Reward points earned for your stay. However, these brands have lower earning rates:
- 5 Avios for each 10 euros spent: ibis, ibis Styles and Mama Shelter
- 4 Avios for each 10 euros spent: Adagio
- 2 Avios for each 10 euros spent: Adagio Access
Make sure to provide your applicable account membership number at booking or check-in to receive points and Avios.
Terms and conditions
- Members who do not have a Privilege Club membership account before linking accounts will need to take an extra step. You will only earn Avios on hotel activities after performing an international activity. That can be your first stay outside of the country of residence in your ALL loyalty program account or after your first flight on Qatar Airways (all of which are international).
- All domestic stays within 12 months before the first international activity and after the account linkage will be retroactively rewarded with Avios. Avios earned retroactively on stays in a given year will be credited no later than December 31 of that same year.
- To remain eligible for the accrual of Avios on eligible stays, the members will have to perform an international activity at least every 12 months.
- Bonus points and Avios will be credited within six weeks of qualifying activity.
Fast Track to Elite Status
The Accor and Qatar partnership includes a fast track to elite status in both rewards programs. Accor elite status members will earn Qatar Airways Privilege Club elite status after their first qualifying flight:
- ALL Gold status members will receive Privilege Club Silver status.
- ALL Platinum status members will receive Privilege Club Gold status.
- ALL Diamond status members will receive Privilege Club Platinum status.
Conversely, those with Privilege Club elite status can earn ALL elite status after the first qualifying hotel stay:
- Privilege Club Gold status members will receive ALL Silver status.
- Privilege Club Platinum status members will receive ALL Gold status.
These Fast Track offers are available only once. Your complimentary ALL elite status will last until the end of the following calendar year. To maximize this, try to get your status as close to the beginning of the year as you can. Complimentary Privilege Club elite status will last for 12 months from the date it's received.
This is another great partnership — or rather one that recently got a whole lot better. Double-dipping on points is always a nice benefit. Reciprocal elite status levels are great also, especially when you can earn Oneworld Emerald status with your ALL Diamond status.
Will you be taking advantage of this partnership with Qatar Airways, or did you link your Accor account with another airline?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.