AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
New member bonuses are a great way to earn bonus points and free nights when signing up for airline and hotel programs. Here's a round-up of some of the hotel and airline membership programs currently giving bonuses for new members.
Hilton Honors New Member Bonus
New Hilton members can earn 5,000 bonus points after joining the program and completing their first two stays within 6 months of enrollment.
- This offer is only open to new members of the Hilton Honors program.
- You must enroll by December 31, 2021.
- Receive 2,000 bonus points after completing your first stay.
- Receive a further 3,000 bonus points after completing your second stay.
- To be eligible for the offer, the stays must be completed within 6 months of your enrollment date.
- A “stay” is defined as a consecutive number of nights at the same property regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
One thing to note with the Hilton promotion is that you need to complete your stays within 6 months of enrolling. Make sure to plan your stays and enrollment in advance to ensure you hit the offer's six-month window.
Another way of boosting your Hilton Honors account balance is by getting a new Hilton Honors credit card.
Marriott Bonvoy New Member Bonus
The Marriott new member bonus isn't quite as generous as Hilton. Marriott is offering a promotion to earn 2,500 bonus points after your first stay.
- You need to join Marriott Bonvoy as a new member with this link.
- Receive 2,500 bonus points after completing your first stay.
- At this point, the promotion does not stipulate if there is any date by which you must complete your first stay.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Must book a points-earning rate to qualify.
If you're not already a member of these programs, now is a great time to join and get the bonus miles/points or even a free night. It's always good to check for sign-up bonuses like these when signing up for a new mileage/point account. Some of the rewards can be great!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.