AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
New member bonuses are a great way to earn bonus points and free nights when signing up for airline and hotel programs. Here's a round-up of the car rental, hotel, and airline loyalty programs currently giving bonuses to new members.
- Qatar Airways New Member Bonuses
- Alaska Mileage Plan New Member Bonus
- Southwest Business New Member Bonus
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands New Member Bonus
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards New Member Bonus
- Radisson Rewards Americas New Member Bonus
- Hilton Honors New Member Bonus
- Marriott Bonvoy New Member Bonus
- Etihad Guest New Member Bonus
- TAP Miles & Go New Member Bonus
- Choice Privileges Referral Bonus
- Recently Expired Promotions
- Final Thoughts
Qatar Airways New Member Bonuses
Qatar's Privilege Club is offering a new sign-up bonus for new members, but you'll need to book and fly a paid flight to earn the miles.
Earn up to 6,000 miles
- Register here with the promo code PCSEA22
- Receive 2,000 miles for booking a flight on qatarairways.com or the Qatar Airways mobile app.
- Travel on Qatar Airways by July 31, 2023 to earn additional bonus miles
- 2,000 bonus miles for an economy flight
- 4,000 bonus miles for a business or first class flight
- Enrollment with this code ends December 31, 2022
Alaska Mileage Plan New Member Bonus
Most new member bonuses offer bonus miles. That's not the case with this promotion. Alaska recently launched a promotion to offer new members $25-50 off an Alaska ticket purchase as an incentive to enroll in Alaska Mileage Plan.
- California and Hawaii residents will get $50 off. Here's the link to enroll.
- Residents of all other states besides California, Hawaii, and Alaska get $25 off. Here's the link to enroll.
- The discount code is only valid for tickets purchased within 28 days of enrollment.
- Valid for travel within 90 days of date of Mileage Plan enrollment.
- Must enroll by December 31, 2022.
- Flights must be on Alaska Airlines or flights operated on behalf of Alaska Airlines by Horizon Air and SkyWest.
- Not valid on flights to or from Prudhoe Bay (SCC)
Southwest Business New Member Bonus
Earn 25,000 bonus Rapid Rewards points for referring your company to the Southwest Business program.
- Enroll via this link by December 31, 2022.
- Your business will need to do one of two things:
- Enroll in SWABIZ, which is a corporate booking tool to manage travel bookings, then fly a paid round-trip flight within 90 days.
- Enroll in a managed relationship with Southwest
EVA Air Infinity MileageLands New Member Bonus
There are two tiers to this new member bonus, allowing you to earn up to 1,000 bonus miles.
- You need to join Infinity MileageLands as a new member with this link.
- Receive 500 bonus miles after enrolling.
- You can receive another 500 bonus miles after completing your member profile.
- Enrollment period for the bonus runs through June 30, 2022.
- New members also receive 1,000 redeemable miles and 1,000 status-qualifying miles after each eligible flight during the promotion period.
- Existing members can receive the “each flight” bonus, as well, but at 500 instead of 1,000 in each category.
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards New Member Bonus
With extremely long lines and car availability shortages, rental car elite status has never been more valuable. There are plenty of ways to get rental car elite status — including through credit cards and perks of airline and hotel elite status. But now, all you need to do is sign-up!
Now through June 30, 2022, all new members of Hertz Plus Rewards will automatically be upgraded to Five Star elite status. This status will be good through June 30, 2022.
Radisson Rewards Americas New Member Bonus
- You need to enroll as a new member of Radisson Rewards Americas at this link.
- Enroll at any time in 2022.
- Receive 3,000 bonus points after your first paid stay.
- Receive 7,000 bonus points after your second paid stay.
- Stays must be completed within 3 months of enrollment.
- Discounted rates may not be eligible for bonus earnings.
- Minimum stay of one night in each booking to be eligible for the bonus.
- Travel agents and event planners who join Radisson Rewards for Business Americas are also eligible for this bonus.
Hilton Honors New Member Bonus
New Hilton members can earn 5,000 bonus points after two stays. For a long time, Hilton's website lacked details on this new member bonus, but 2022 has brought some clarity.
- This offer is only open to new members of the Hilton Honors program.
- You must enroll by December 31, 2022.
- Receive 1,500 bonus points after completing your first stay.
- Receive a further 3,000 bonus points after completing your second stay.
- To be eligible for the offer, the stays must be completed within 6 months of your enrollment date.
- A “stay” is defined as a consecutive number of nights at the same property regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Only paid stays count for the promotion — not award redemptions.
One thing to note with the Hilton promotion is that you need to complete your stays within 6 months of enrolling. Make sure to plan your stays and enrollment in advance to ensure you hit the offer's six-month window.
Another way of boosting your Hilton Honors account balance is by getting a new Hilton Honors credit card.
Marriott Bonvoy New Member Bonus
The Marriott new member bonus isn't quite as generous as Hilton's bonus. Marriott is offering a promotion to earn 2,500 bonus points after your first stay.
- You need to join Marriott Bonvoy as a new member with this link.
- Receive 2,500 bonus points after completing your first stay.
- At this point, the promotion does not stipulate if there is any deadline for your first stay.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Must book a points-earning rate to qualify.
Etihad Guest New Member Bonus
With no announced end date, this appears to be an ongoing promotion. Simply enroll for an account and get 500 free miles. Sign up here.
TAP Miles & Go New Member Bonus
Simply sign up and get 200 free miles. It's not much, but 200 free miles are better than nothing. Sign up for an account with this Star Alliance partner here. This is an ongoing benefit with no end date or activity requirements to earn the bonus miles.
Choice Privileges Referral Bonus
Choice Privileges doesn't have a new member bonus, per se. But, new members can earn 500 bonus points by signing up for the Choice Privileges program through a referral link and completing their first stay. If you don't have a friend that can refer you, you can sign up through this referral link.
In most cases, the 500 bonus points should post within 72 hours of completing your first stay. However, allow up to 20 days after check-out for international hotels.
Recently Expired Promotions
The following promotions have expired. But, we are listing them for reference in case you're able to find something similar.
Qatar Airways New Member Bonuses
Qatar's Privilege Club is offering two options for new members, both of which require paid flights to earn the maximum number of miles. However, both offer free miles just for signing up.
Earn up to 7,000 miles
- Register here with the promo code JOINPC1
- Receive 2,000 miles instantly
- Travel on Qatar Airways by September 30, 2022 to earn additional bonus miles
- 3,000 bonus miles for an economy flight
- 5,000 bonus miles for a business or first class flight
- Enrollment with this code ends April 15, 2022
Earn up to 7,500 miles
- Register here with the promo code FLYQR3
- Receive 2,500 miles instantly
- Travel on Qatar Airways by September 30, 2022 to earn additional bonus miles
- 5,000 bonus miles for a paid flight on Qatar Airways between October 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022
- Enrollment with this code ends March 31, 2022
Remember that Avios only expire after 3 years of no activity, so you won't need to worry about these miles for a while.
Join Student Club for Access to Discounts
- Register here if you're enrolled in a college or university and aged 18-30
- Join the Qatar Airways Student Club by March 31, 2022 to receive the following discounts:
- 10% off your first purchased ticket from Qatar Airways
- 15% off your second purchased ticket from Qatar Airways
- 20% off your third purchased ticket from Qatar Airways
THAI Royal Orchid Plus New Member Bonus
This offer requires enrollment by January 12, 2022 and then taking a flight by March 31, 2022.
- Visit the promotion page to join THAI Royal Orchid Plus.
- The enrollment period is December 12, 2021 to January 12, 2022.
- You will receive 1,500 bonus miles for enrollment.
- These miles will post by April 30, 2022.
- To earn another 2,500 bonus miles (plus the distance miles from the flight), take a THAI flight between December 12, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
- 2,500 bonus miles + flight miles will post 3-5 days after the qualifying flight.
- Flights with L, O, I, X, E, N, R booking classes are not eligible to earn any miles
- Bonus miles from this promotion do not count toward elite status.
IHG Rewards New Member Bonus
Now's a great time to join the IHG Rewards program — if you aren't already a member. New members (or those who joined in the last 30 days) who enroll via this link by November 30, 2021 can earn a free award night worth up to 40,000 IHG Rewards points. To earn this bonus, you'll need to complete two qualifying stays by December 26, 2021.
- This offer is only open to new members of IHG Rewards or those who signed up within the last 30 days
- Complete two qualifying stays between October 4 and December 26, 2021.
- Qualifying stay requires booking a Qualifying Rate with total spend exceeding $30 per night.
- The free night award will be deposited 2-6 weeks after completing the stays.
- The free night award is valid for 120 days from issuance.
- Valid for U.S. and UK residents only.
- Free night award not valid at IHG Army hotels.
WorldHotels New Member Bonus
WorldHotels is a subsidiary of Best Western and is offering a promotion for complimentary Gold status for new members. Join by December 31, 2021 using this link. While Gold status does not offer much (10% bonus earning on points), it could be used for status match perks to other programs or to get you started if you have upcoming stays with WorldHotels properties.
Alaska Airlines New Member Bonus
Ahead of its merge with Oneworld Alliance, Alaska Airlines has announced a bonus for new members signing up before February 5, 2021.
- You need to join the Alaska Airlines New Mileage Plan as a new member with this link before February 5, 2021.
- Receive 2,500 bonus points after completing 2 flights (potentially just 1 round-trip) with Alaska before May 31, 2021.
- Receive an additional 2,500 bonus points after completing 2 more flights (i.e. 1 round-trip flight) with Alaska before May 31, 2021.
- To qualify, the flight must be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to the new Mileage Plan account.
- Travel is valid on Alaska Airlines flight 1-1999, 2000-2999, and 3300-3450.
- Codeshare flights and flights with partner airlines do not qualify.
Singapore Airlines New Member Bonus
There's a lot to like about the Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer program. AwardWallet members average 2.49¢ per KrisFlyer mile on recent redemptions. And KrisFlyer is a transfer partner of all major transferable programs (Amex Membership Rewards, Capital One Miles, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citi ThankYou Points, Marriott Bonvoy).
If you aren't a member yet, you can sign up for a new KrisFler account using promo code 500JOINKF to earn 500 bonus miles. But, you'll have to act fast. This promotion is only available for new members through March 31, 2021.
If you're not already a member of these programs, now is a great time to join and get the bonus miles/points. It's always good to check for sign-up bonuses like these when signing up for a new mileage/point account. Some of the rewards can be great!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.