AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
New member bonuses are a great way to get a free night or bonus miles when signing up for airline and hotel programs. Here's a round-up of some of the hotel and airline membership programs currently giving bonuses for new members.
Hilton Honors New Member Bonus
New Hilton members can earn 5,000 bonus points after you join the program and completing your first two stays within 6 months of enrollment.
- This offer is only open to new members of the Hilton Honors program.
- You must enroll by December 31, 2020.
- Receive 2,000 bonus points after completing your first stay.
- Receive a further 3,000 bonus points after completing your second stay.
- To be eligible for the offer the stays must be completed within 6 months of your enrollment date.
- A “stay” is defined as a consecutive number of nights at the same property regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
One thing to note with the Hilton promotion is that you need to complete your stays within 6 months of enrolling. Make sure to plan your stays and enrollment in advance to ensure you hit the offer's six-month window.
Another way of boosting your Hilton Honors account balance is by getting a new Hilton Honors credit card.
Marriott Bonvoy New Member Bonus
The Marriott new member bonus is far more generous than Hilton. You can earn a free night worth up to 25,000 points after completing two qualifying stays. You also have a full year to redeem your free night. If you're not a member of Marriott Bonvoy, now's a great time to join!
- You need to join Marriott Bonvoy as a new member.
- Complete two stays before February 28, 2021.
- Earn a free night certificate for any property up to 25,000 points. That's enough for a category 4 property at standard pricing.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Must book a points-earning rate to qualify.
- Marriott will automatically deposit the free night certificate into your account upon completing the second stay.
- You must redeem the award within one year from the date of issue.
If you're not already a member of these programs, now is a great time to join and get the bonus miles/points or even a free night. It's always good to check for sign-up bonuses like these when signing up for a new mileage/point account. Some of the rewards can be great!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.