AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
American Express has launched its AMEX Do More Business program, the successor to its OPEN Savings program which we reported in March would be discontinued June 1, 2018.
Do More Business is a direct replacement of the OPEN Savings program, and is similar to Amex Offers, but is for holders of American Express Business cards. In American Express's own words to see your offers, you need to do the following:
- Log in to your American Express® online account at americanexpress.com or use the Amex® Mobile app to view your offers
- See an offer you want? Simply add it to your Card in one click. Offers are added all year long so continue to check in to see what’s new
- Use your enrolled Card to pay and then enjoy savings in the form of a statement credit
- View your savings in your American Express online account or the Amex Mobile app
Alternatively, you can visit americanexpress.com/domorebusiness, and log on to view all the offers available to you. The program is open to Amex Business cards including the following:
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express
- American Express® Business Gold Card
- The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
Do More Business Offers
Five offers are currently available; all expire on November 30, 2018, and will give you a percentage of your spending back as a statement credit. Offers include:
- FedEx: get 25% back, maximum of $1,000 in statement credits
- Dell: get 10% back, maximum of $1,500 in statement credits
- Staples: get 10% back, maximum of $100 in statement credits
- Lowe’s: get 10% back, maximum of $100 in statement credits
- Exxon Mobil: get 10% back, maximum of $100 in statement credits
The introduction of the Do More Business program is a good thing in the wake of the closure of the OPEN Savings program, although it remains to be seen how the program develops and whether it will represent a better value than its predecessor.
Source: Rapid Travel Chai
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.