AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
While not as well-known as Amex Offers, Chase Offers give Chase cardholders the chance to earn cashback when making purchases with select merchants. And now is a great time for travelers to check your Chase Offers, as there are currently several travel-related offers.
Here's a roundup of the flight, hotel, and rental car offers that we are finding in our Chase accounts. Keep in mind that offers are targeted, so you may not see all of these offers — or you may see additional offers than those we highlighted below. Also, you may see that the cashback rate varies between cardholders.
Save 5% on Alaska Airlines with Chase Offers
- Get 5% cashback when you spend $50 or more on an Alaska Airlines airfare purchase
- Reward capped at $16. Max out this offer by spending $320 on a single purchase
- One-time use only
- Offer expires May 4, 2021
Get 10% Back with OYO Hotels with Chase Offers
- Get 10% cashback when you use an enrolled Chase credit card to pay for a stay at OYO Hotels
- Reward capped at $29. Max out this offer by spending $290 on a single purchase
- One-time use only
- Offer expires May 7, 2021
Earn 15% Back with Gaylord Hotels with Chase Offers
- Earn 15% back when you spend $100 or more at Gaylord Hotels
- $63 maximum cashback
- Payments must be made directly with the merchant by May 1, 2020
- Valid at locations in Nashville, Orlando, Denver, and Dallas
Get 10% Back with Hertz Car Rentals with Chase Offers
- Get 10% back on your next Hertz car rental
- Reward capped at $64. Max out this offer by spending $640 on a single purchase
- Payments must be made directly with the merchant by May 9, 2020
If you're unfamiliar with Chase Offers, make sure to read our guide on how to find out if you're targeted for a Chase Offer. As we pointed out, the cashback rate may vary between cardholders for these offers. You'll need to log into your account to see which one (if any) you're targeted for. Also, don't forget to check Cashback Monitor to ensure you're getting the best deal at each of these merchants.
If you're targeted, it's worth enrolling in the offer—even if you aren't sure whether or not you'll use it. Just make sure to jot down a reminder to use your Chase credit card if you do end up booking a trip.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.