AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
While not as well-known as Amex Offers, Chase Offers give Chase cardholders the chance to earn cashback when making purchases with select merchants. And now is a great time for travelers to check your Chase Offers, as there are currently several travel-related Chase Offers.
Here's a roundup of the airline and hotel offers that we are finding in our Chase accounts. Keep in mind that Chase Offers are targeted, so you may not see all of these offers. Also, as you'll see, the cashback rate varies between cardholders.
Save 5-10% on Alaska Airlines
- Get 10% cashback when you spend $50 or more on an Alaska Airlines airfare purchase
- Reward capped at $31. Max out this offer by spending $310 on Alaska purchases.
- Some cardholders are only targeted for 5% cashback, up to a maximum of $16 back.
- Valid on multiple purchases
- Offer expires February 17, 2021
Earn 5-10% Back with IHG
- Earn 10% back on your stay when you spend $100 or more at IHG
- $44 maximum cashback
- Some cardholders are only targeted for 5% back with a $21 maximum cashback
- Valid through January 24, 2021
- Valid at all IHG brands
Earn 15% Back with Gaylord Hotels
- Earn 15% back on your stay at Gaylord Hotels
- $63 maximum cashback
- Payments must be made directly with the merchant by February 12, 2021
- Valid at locations in Nashville, Orlando, Denver, and Dallas
If you're unfamiliar with Chase Offers, make sure to read our guide on how to find out if you're targeted for a Chase Offer. As we pointed out, the cashback rate may vary between cardholders for these offers. You'll need to log into your account to see which one (if any) you're targeted for. Also, don't forget to check Cashback Monitor to ensure you're getting the best deal at each of these merchants.
If you're targeted, it's worth enrolling in the offer—even if you aren't sure whether or not you'll use it. Just make sure to jot down a reminder to use your Chase credit card if you do end up booking a trip.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.