AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This sale has ended.
Delta has announced yet another one of their infamous flash sales with flights to Central America and the Caribbean. A round-trip ticket starts at 16,000 miles to places such as Bermuda, Belize, and Jamaica. See below for details and be ready to book as this sale ends on January 10, 2018, at 11:59 pm ET.
- Sale valid through January 10, 2018, 23:59 EST
- Travel dates from April 8 through June 1, 2018
- Sale is for select flights between the continental U.S. 48 and Caribbean beach destinations or Central America (Delta operated flights only)
- Tickets must be purchased at Delta.com
- Fares start at 16,000 miles round-trip plus taxes and fees (Main Cabin)
Note that promotional pricing is currently not available on the following dates:
- Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS): May 21 – June 1, 2018
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS) to Atlanta, GA (ATL): May 25 – June 1, 2018
Featured Markets include: Turks & Caicos, Bermuda, Belize, Kingston/Jamaica, Freeport/Bahamas, and North Eleuthera/Bahamas
It's the perfect time of year to ponder a trip to warmer climates, and this deal only adds incentive to an already tempting thought. Consider making your way to The Glass Window Bridge in the Bahamas (North Eleuthera) or simply relax on Horseshoe Bay's pink-sand beaches in Bermuda.
If you're more the Indiana Jones type, head on over to the Mayan Temple of Kukulcan in Belize.
Whether you choose to relax sporting a sunhat or wool fedora, this deal is the perfect push to get you traveling to an old favorite or to explore something new.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.