AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta has just announced their monthly flash sale. Last month’s flash sale was focused on flights to Canada, and this month the focus continues to be on North America with deals around the US. The sale runs through July 12, 2017, and flights start from 20,000 SkyMiles roundtrip plus taxes and fees.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions are relatively straightforward and include the following:
- Tickets must be purchased by July 12, 2017
- Travel dates are between September 6, and October 31, 2017
- Tickets start from 20,000 SkyMiles (main cabin) roundtrip plus taxes and fees
- Tickets must be purchased on Delta.com
- Part of the flight can be completed on a Delta Connection carrier
Destinations and Blackout Dates
The offer is valid on flights to and from the following destinations. This means that as long as your flight is departing or arriving at one of these destinations, you can take advantage of the offer.
- Washington, DC
- Jackson, WY
- Bozeman, MT
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Reno, NV
- Phoenix, AZ
- Knoxville, TN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Boston, MA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Rapid City, SD
- Las Vegas, NV
- St. Louis, MO
- San Antonio, TX
- Buffalo, NY
- Sacramento, CA
Some blackout dates affect certain destinations; the current blackout dates are as follows:
- Idaho Falls to the 48 Contiguous US States and Alaska not available September 29 – October 3, 2017
- Phoenix, Boston to the 48 Contiguous US States and Alaska not available October 5- October 9, 2017
- The 48 Contiguous US States and Alaska to Boston, Idaho Falls, Phoenix not available October 5 – 9, 2017
- The 48 Contiguous US States and Alaska to Phoenix not available October 11 – 16, 2017
One thing to take into account when booking your trip is that the price excludes taxes and fees. If you use any of the following cards to pay for the taxes and fees you will then also benefit from some of the best complimentary travel insurance:
If you thought about exploring Canada with last month’s offer, then why not consider visiting some great destinations in the US this Fall? With prices from 20,000 SkyMiles roundtrip, you'll have a chance to save a few miles with this month’s promotions. Have you decided where you would like to visit?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.