AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Delta has announced a new partnership with Lyft where you can earn miles every time you ride. This promotion was initially extended through November 1, 2017, has been further extended through January 15, 2018, and again through February 1, 2018.
- You will earn 1 mile per Dollar spent on all rides; the figure excludes spend on tolls and taxes
- Through January 15, 2018, you will earn a 2 miles’ bonus on all rides to airport locations, giving you 3 miles per Dollar spent to airport locations
- As a signup bonus, you will receive a $20 credit, split into two individual $10 Lyft ride credits
- Earning is on all Lyft rides, including Lyft Line, Plus, Premier, and Classic
- To take advantage of the offer, you need to link your Delta and Lyft accounts
What is great about this partnership, is that you earn miles for every ride you take regardless of destinations, unlike the current partnership between Lyft and JetBlue, which only lets you earn miles on trips you take to the airport.
Any new partnership that lets you earn more miles for spend you would ordinarily make is great news. It is great that Lyft is teaming up with another airline to let you earn while your ride. Hopefully, in the long run, the partnership does not suffer a devaluation, similar to what happened with the SPG and Uber partnership.
Source: Rapid Travel Chai
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.