AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This flash sale has ended.
Delta has launched its monthly award flash sale; this month the sale is focused on flights to the big apple. Round trip fares to New York City start at 11,000 SkyMiles in main cabin, but you will have to hurry since the promo is only valid through October 12, 2017.
- Sale valid till 23:59 ET October 12, 2017
- Travel dates from November 1, to December 14, 2017
- Sale is for flights between New York City and the 48 contiguous US states
- Tickets must be purchased on Delta.com
- Prices start at 11,000 miles for main cabin to New York, excluding fees and taxes
- A portion of the itinerary may be on Delta Connection carriers
Flights are to the following airports in New York
- New York John F Kennedy (JFK)
- New York La Guardia (LGA)
While there are plenty of destinations to fly to New York from, this complete list comes in at ten cities. Some of the highlights are as follows:
- Boston, MA (BOS) – 11,000 SkyMiles
- Detroit, MI (DTW) – 20,000 SkyMiles
- New Orleans, LA (MSY) – 19,000 SkyMiles
- Washington, DC (DCA) – 11,000 SkyMiles
- Memphis, TN (MEM) – 20,000 SkyMiles
Delta award flash sales are often a great value, which is not a term typically associated with Delta awards. This time around if you fancy a trip to NYC then this is the perfect opportunity. Remember if you are short a few SkyMiles for an award, you can transfer American Express Membership Rewards to Delta SkyMiles. So points earned from The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN can be transferred over to Delta for that award redemption.
Source: Delta Airlines
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.