AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
There's currently a promotion where certain Delta credit cardholders can get a $13.99 statement credit each month when they subscribe to a Disney Plus bundle. This is a targeted offer, so you'll have to see if you've been selected. The promotion ends on August 31, 2022 and could net you a free service for the next few months.
Disney Plus Bundle Promotion for Delta Cardholders
If you're a Delta credit cardholder, you might have an email offering a $13.99 statement credit when you purchase a monthly or annual Disney Plus bundle subscription. If you didn't get the email, it's worth checking your spam and trash folders for this offer to see if you're targeted.
This offer is available to those with the following credit cards:
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
There are two Disney Plus bundles that would qualify for this promotion:
- $13.99 per month — Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu
- $19.99 per month — Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu without ads
In other words, targeted Delta cardholders can receive a free Disney Plus bundle until August 31, 2022 if they choose the cheaper plan.
To claim this promotion, add the offer to your eligible Delta credit card and then use that card as the payment method for your Disney Plus bundle. You can start your subscription or change your payment method for existing plans at disneyplus.com, hulu.com, or plus.espn.com. Your $13.99 credit will be applied to any month in which you have a Disney Plus bundle subscription charge of $13.99 or more.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion ends August 31, 2022.
- Must enroll in the offer to be eligible for monthly statement credits.
- Subscriptions must be made in US dollars.
- Subscription amounts do not include applicable tax.
- Only one statement credit is available per cardholder, even if you have more than 1 eligible card.
- Only eligible on U.S.-issued credit cards mentioned above.
- Also applies to any other monthly or annual subscription purchase or add-ons that amount to $13.99 (excluding taxes) or more in any one calendar month made with your enrolled card.
- If you upgrade an already existing Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ subscription to The Disney Bundle monthly subscription in the middle of a subscription month, your first month’s subscription purchase will be pro-rated and may be less than $13.99 and therefore may not qualify for a statement credit.
- If you change an already existing Disney+ or ESPN+ annual subscription to The Disney Bundle and your ongoing monthly charge is less than $13.99, you may not qualify for a statement credit.
- A single purchase of an annual subscription also qualifies for the monthly $13.99 credit, but you would only be eligible for a one-time $13.99 statement credit for this purchase if purchased during the offer term.
If you have an existing plan for one of the services or a bundle, you should be able to use your eligible card to participate in this promotion. Just understand how a pro-rated month might affect your eligibility for the statement credit.
Even if you're not planning to keep your subscription after August 31, 2022, or won't be using one or two of the services (Disney+, ESPN+, or Hulu), this is still a great promotion to take advantage of. You're basically getting the full bundle for free (unless you opt for the “Hulu without ads” option) while you test it out for a few months to see how much you like it.
There's also a chance you'll be able to stack this promotion with earnings from a shopping portal like Rakuten — as long as you use your Delta card to pay and the subscription shows up on your credit card statement. Right now, you can also get an additional 300 Delta SkyMiles when purchasing your Disney Plus bundle subscription through the SkyMiles Shopping Portal.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.