AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
The new DoubleTree Doodle Contest by Hilton gives applicants a chance to win airfare, free cookies for a year, free nights at Hilton, or even one million Hilton Honors points. All you need to do is doodle the new DoubleTree cookie sleeve. The last day to give your submissions is August 18, 2022, so you'll need to act fast.
DoubleTree Cookie Sleeve Doodle Contest
In 1986, DoubleTree created its signature cookie for guests. This carried on the tradition of hospitality initiated by Conrad Hilton since the first Hilton hotel in 1925. The DoubleTree cookie sleeve is about to get a new packaging, and DoubleTree has opened up a design contest to the public.
You don't have to be a Hilton Honors member to submit an entry. But, you must be an Honors member to win the grand prize. Besides, it's free to join. Plus, new members can currently earn up to 4,500 bonus points after two stays.
How to Enter
- Follow DoubleTree on Twitter (@DoubleTree) and Instagram (@doubletree) if you don't already.
- Share your best DoubleTree cookie sleeve doodle in your Twitter or Instagram feed with the hashtag #DoubleTreeDoodleContest by August 18. Be sure to leave it in your feed throughout the contest and make sure your account is public.
- Hilton's panel of judges will select five finalists and then open voting to the public.
Rules of the Doodle
- Submissions will be open until 11:59 p.m. EST on August 18, 2022.
- The voting period will be from 9 a.m. EST on August 23 until 11:59 p.m. EST on August 30, 2022.
- Each person can only submit one entry to the DoubleTree Doodle contest.
- All artwork must be your own.
- Stay relevant to the brand.
- DoubleTree cookie sleeve doodles must be a three-color design and must not include vulgar language or imagery or mention or reference any competitor brands.
Do's and Don'ts
- Contrary to the rules, the do's and don'ts state that full-color artwork will be accepted. However, two- or three-color artwork is preferred.
- The brown texture of the packaging will show through any place where an applicant has not indicated which color to use.
- You can download a template for your artwork here.
- Your DoubleTree Doodle being featured on a cookie sleeve for a limited time at every DoubleTree Hilton location in the U.S.
- Five 1-night vouchers toward a stay at a DoubleTree location of your choosing
- $1,000 Delta Air Lines gift card to put towards getting there.
- A 1-year supply of DoubleTree cookies.
- 1 million Hilton Honors points.
Additionally, all remaining finalists will receive three one-night vouchers redeemable at any DoubleTree location of their choosing.
This is a great contest to partake in. You don't need to spend anything, and you earn up to 1 million Hilton Honors points. Recent valuations of Hilton Honors points by AwardWallet users is 0.61 cents per point. That means 1 million points would be equivalent to $6,100! So get your creative juices flowing, follow DoubleTree on Twitter and Instagram, and post your submission before August 18, 2022.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some examples of submissions that have already been sent in:
View this post on Instagram
— WD (@SCBlackEagle99) August 12, 2022
By the way, for years, the cookie recipe was a guarded secret. But it's now been released by Hilton so you can cook it at home.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.