AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended.
Club Carlson has announced a lucrative promotion,
which will earn you up to 120,000 points through January 31, 2018. The promotion is very similar to the Earn Bigger Rewards promotion, which could earn you 100,000 points for 20 nights. Despite the promotion being more rewarding this time, it also requires more nights.
- You need to
register for the promotion
- Promotion is valid for stays through January 31, 2018
- Both the check-in and check-out dates of the Eligible Night(s) must take place during the Promotional Period
- Earn 10,000 points after staying 5 nights
- Earn another 15,000 points after staying an additional 5 nights (10 total)
- Earn another 25,000 points after staying an additional 5 nights (15 total)
- Earn another 70,000 points after staying an additional 15 nights (30 total)
- Promo only valid on paid stays; not on points or points + cash bookings
- Points only valid at participating hotels
- Quorvus CollectionSM
- Radisson Blu®
- Radisson RED
- Park Plaza®
- Park Inn® by Radisson
- Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM
You've got to look at your travel plans, especially through the holiday season and the start of the new year to see if this makes sense. At 30 nights needed to max out the promotion, if you're not already committed to Club Carlson we think this is a hard pass. That said, if you're short nights for elite status this year and have planned travel, or you want to get a headstart for next year, time your reservations in 2017 or 2018 to leverage this to your advantage. To maximize your earning from the promo be sure to use your Club Carlson℠ Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card which'll earn you 10 points per dollar when you pay with it for your stay.
Source: Live From The Lounge
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.