AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
You can earn 3,000 bonus Club Carlson points when you complete a purchase through the Club Carlson Mobile App. With this promotion the bonus points are earned in addition to the regular points you would receive for shopping through the App.
- Promo runs through December 31, 2017
- Bonus points are earned for completing a transaction with Club Carlson Extra Partners
While the list is by no means extensive, it does include eBay, iTunes, and Groupon. You will earn Club Carlson points at the following rates:
Restaurant Reservations – 200 points per seated reservation
- Resy: 200 points for every seated reservation
- Things To Do: 10 Points per $1 USD spent
- SeatGeek: 10 points per 1USD spent on every purchase
- Groupon: 10 points per 1 USD spent
Delivery – 8 points per $1 spent
- Delivery.com: 8 points per $1 USD spent
- Hungryhouse: 8 points per 1 USD spent
Shopping – 6 points per $1 USD spent
- Jet: 6 points per 1 USD spent
- eBay: 6 points per $1 USD spent
- iTunes: 6 points per 1 USD spent
Maximizing The Offer
With iTunes being included on the list, there is an excellent opportunity to maximize your earnings. Downloading a simple song for $0.99 should be sufficient to trigger the 3,000 bonus points. This would give you a point at 0.033 cents which is an excellent value and way to prevent your Club Carlson points from expiring. If you've got multiple Club Carlson accounts in your family, this is a great way to rack up some points, which you can then combine!
This offer is a complete no-brainer, for less than a couple of minutes of your time and a song download you can pick 3,000 Club Carlson points. The only question that remains is which song will you download!
Source: Angelina Travels
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.