AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Through November 11, 2016, you can get up to 8,000 Choice Privileges points, which is enough for a free night at most Category 1 or 2 properties in the Choice Hotels collection when you complete two stays.
You need to stay two or more times at a Choice Hotel to qualify for this promotion. Choice Hotels defines a “stay” as 1 or more consecutive nights spent at a property in their hotel group. Keep in mind that consecutive nights spent at the same hotel only count as a single stay.
Additional information about this promotion:
- Book and check in before November 11, 2016.
- It can take up to 72 hours after checkout before your points post to your Choice Privileges account.
- You will earn anywhere between a minimum of 5,000 bonus points and a maximum of 8,000 bonus points with this offer.
- Save up to an extra 20% when you book at least 7 days in advance.
- Points can be extended, as long as you have account activity within the past 18 months.
- Complete list of frequently asked questions about the promotion
How to Book
- New to the Choice Privileges program? Sign up for Choice Privileges today; it's quick, easy and free.
- Use the Choice Hotels website, their smartphone app, or call 800-4-CHOICE (800-424-6423) to make your reservations. If you're an Elite or Elite Platinum member, you can make your reservations directly with the hotel.
Making the Most out of This Offer
If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, you will earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants. If you have The Platinum Card® from American Express you're in luck as well — American Express allows you to convert your Membership Rewards points to Choice Privileges Points at a ratio of 1:1.
Why mess with success? Choice Hotels has run this promo with varying bonuses, whether gift cards or free nights, over the past couple years. While they made dramatic improvements to their loyalty program earlier in the year, the hotel group also knows how important it is to stick with what works.
If you find yourself traveling to locations outside of major cities, this promotion could be especially lucrative. Choice Hotels has a lot of properties in smaller towns — check out AwardMapper to see if a hotel is where you're traveling.
Are you going to book 2 stays to get your free night with Choice Hotels? Let us know in the comments below!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.