AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Want an easy way to get double or more Honors points without having to book a stay? Hilton has some great deals through their e-shopping portal, the Shop-to-Earn Mall. The mall has over 1,500 participating retailers, including JC Penney, Clinique, Macy's and more.
How You Can Shop-To-Earn
It's easy to start earning your Honors points today. All you have to do is:
- Login or join the Hilton Honors program. Enrollment is quick and free.
- Shop with your favorite retailers through the Shop-to-Earn Mall. Click “browse merchants” to see all the available vendors.
- Earn points with each purchase.
Please note: it could take about 90 days for the points to post to your account, depending on the merchant.
You won't want to miss out on these great deals and chances to earn more points:
- AHAVA Skincare: earn 11X points/dollar spent (usually 3X points/dollar) through 9/30/2016.
- Clinique: earn 12X points/dollar spent (normally 6X points/dollar) on K-Beauty basics through 9/11/2016.
- Inkcartridges.com: earn 22X points/dollar spent (normally 20X points/dollar) through 9/30/2016.
- Magazines.com: earn 26X points/dollar spent (normally 15X points/dollar) through 12/31/2016.
- Otterbox: earn 7X points/dollar spent and get 10% off + free shipping. Use Code: HILTON10. Through 12/31/2016.
- Restaurant.com: earn 11X points/dollar spent and get $25 certifications for just $10 through 12/31/2016.
Online shopping portals are an easy way to rack up additional points and miles quickly. Before deciding which shopping portal to use, think about your travel plans and goals. Shopping the Southwest Rapid Rewards portal is a good idea for people who want to save up enough Southwest points to earn their coveted Companion Pass. Fans of Marriott will want to check out their Shop My Way site to earn rewards points. If Hilton is your hotel of choice, you'll want to take a look at these offers as you Shop-To-Earn.
What makes online shopping portals even better during this time of year is the chance get a head start on your holiday shopping and avoid the crowds come November and December. Remember, you can also buy Hilton Honors points for prices as low as $0.5 cents/point through September 16, 2016. This Hilton Points Purchase promotion has ended, however, you can still purchase Hilton points.
Are you going to Shop-To-Earn? Let us know in the comments below!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.