AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
With travel at a fraction of what it once was, hotels are looking for alternative ways to fill rooms. One way many hotels are trying to do so is to offer rooms to workers as office space. As part of this shift, Hilton rebranded its day-use rooms as WorkSpaces. And, as an added incentive to try them out, Hilton is now offering 10,000 bonus points for completing your first booking.
Hilton WorkSpace Bonus Points Promotion
- You can find the promotion details + T&C here. (It seems that advance registration is not required)
- Stay at a newly-branded Hilton WorkSpace for the first time to receive 10,000 bonus points
- Eligible stays are at any Hilton hotel in the USA, Canada, or the United Kingdom offering day rooms or WorkSpaces
- Select check-in and check-out on the same day to see available WorkSpaces
- Your stay must be before March 31, 2021 to receive the bonus points
Terms and Conditions
- Points do not count toward elite tier qualification
- It may take 6-8 weeks after your stay for bonus points to appear in your account
- Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers
- In-room internet access, fitness center/health club access, and bottled water benefits may not be complimentary at properties that charge a resort fee.
- Space-available upgrades are only available at select brands.
- Elite status benefits are subject to availability and vary by brand.
With the style of traveling changing around the world, these rooms will probably get some more use. I've definitely used day rooms at hotels in my travels.
This is a great opportunity to get some bonus points by trying Hilton's new WorkSpace. This promotion is marketed to those looking for a place to work during the day. However, you can also use this promotion during a long layover, as a spot of comfort during a more rugged journey, or just as a getaway from the house.
If you're looking for other ways to earn Hilton bonus points, check out our article on the Hilton Honors Rewards Program.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.