AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Hyatt originally launched its “Work From Hyatt” and “Office for the Day” programs in 2020. These have proven to be so popular that both have been extended through 2022. Here are the latest details on these Hyatt programs — including where they're available, what they offer, and benefits/perks earned by World of Hyatt members.
Hyatt Office for the Day
Hyatt's “Office for the Day” is designed for day-time use — whether several days in a row or just one day. These packages do not include overnight stays.
- Book day rates starting at $65/day at hundreds of hotels worldwide.
- Bookings are from 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Available seven days a week.
- In-room wellness offerings through the World of Hyatt app.
- Access to the hotel’s gym and pool (where available).
- Access to businesses facilities such as a printer, scanner, and fax machine — where available. Fees will apply for business centers run by third-party vendors.
- Customers must make reservations in advance directly with Hyatt by using the Special Offer Code OFFICE.
- World of Hyatt members can use Hyatt points to redeem for Office for the Day.
- No charges for cancellations up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival.
- Packages are not available at Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, AMR Collection, and Destination Residences.
- Members with World of Hyatt elite status will receive their corresponding benefits.
In a nutshell, Hyatt offers customers the conveniences of an office space with the added comforts of a full-service hotel stay — all for a discounted rate.
Who benefits from ‘Office For The Day'?
For some people (myself included), the freedom of working remotely is a blessing. However, for others, it presents a lot of complications.
If you don't already have a dedicated workspace in your home, remaining productive can be incredibly challenging. Naturally, most people design their homes to be comfortable and relaxing—a place to escape after a hard day's work. Unfortunately, those aren't always the same attributes that describe a functional workspace.
Moreover, with COVID-19 forcing widespread school closures, many are now forced to work in the same space as their kids. As most parents will tell you, that's a difficult task at best.
These are the folks Hyatt is targeting for its Office for the Day packages.
Work from Hyatt Packages
Work from Hyatt is designed for working during the day while staying at a Hyatt property overnight. These packages are available through December 11, 2022.
- Packages start at $139/night.
- Minimum stays are required: 5 nights or 7 nights, depending on the property.
- Customers must make reservations in advance directly with Hyatt by using the Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
- Available in the Americas and Asia-Pacific regions, and the list of properties is here.
World of Hyatt benefits:
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status.
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package. To book using World of Hyatt points, you must call.
- World of Hyatt members are eligible to earn World of Hyatt points, Bonus Journeys Bonus Points and Tier-Qualifying Night credits for these packages.
- Members with World of Hyatt elite status will receive corresponding benefits and perks.
What's included in a ‘Work from Hyatt' booking?
- Standard guest room or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade.
- Workspace that’s either a separate, private space or a complimentary second guestroom (at Destination Residences, workspace is living space within your residence).
- Daily food and beverage credit.
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services.
- Either self or valet parking are included.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access.
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day.
- Waived resort fees.
Who benefits from ‘Work from Hyatt'?
Those who work online–whether this is a new thing or you're a long-time digital nomad–have the freedom to build a holiday around working remotely. The dedicated work space is especially helpful if you are traveling with others but also need to work. Hyatt is targeting those who work online but are not traveling solo–such as couples and families with kids.
The Great Relocate Month+ Packages
For those looking to spend a long time at a Hyatt property in another locale, there is something beyond Work from Hyatt. It's called “The Great Relocate” and is available for those booking a month or more. These packages are available through December 31, 2022. Interestingly, Hyatt makes several mentions of bringing your pets, but the ability to do so will depend on the property and also the destination city/country.
- Must be a World of Hyatt member.
- Minimum stay of 29 nights required.
- Available at 132 properties in Africa, Europe, India, and the Middle East, and the list of properties is found here.
- Book for two months (60+ nights) and you can receive a complimentary one-room category upgrade.
- Book for three months (90+ nights) and you can receive a second room category upgrade. Subject to availability.
- Housekeeping twice a week.
- Complimentary gym access.
- Airport or train station pickup.
- Up to three hours of complimentary board meeting room usage per month.
- IT concierge to help smooth out any tech issues.
- 25% off food & beverage.**
- 25% off laundry services.
- For World of Hyatt members, standard in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status.
- Deposit for 29 nights is required.
- Bookings made under this offer may be cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival.
*Benefits are subject to time restrictions and availability at participating hotels.
**Discount could exclude specialty restaurants, room service, alcohol, or venues operated by third-party vendors.
Hyatt has expanded on and extended its Work from Hyatt packages. These are now available through 2022. Depending on whether you just need a spot for the day or are staying weeks or months at a time, Hyatt has something available. Benefits and perks available will depend on the property and how long you're staying.
While you won't earn stay credits toward status on “Office for the Day” packages, you will earn toward status with Work from Hyatt and The Great Relocate. These latter two could be an easy way to help you toward Hyatt Globalist status.
With rates starting at $65 for a day and $139 per night, it'll be up to every worker to decide whether the space justifies the price.
Are you planning to book a Hyatt Office for the Day or Work from Hyatt package?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.