AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card and Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
Marriott Homes & Villas relaunched the 10% off promotion from earlier this year, though with a very long booking window. Members must book stays before December 31, 2023 and complete the stay before January 26, 2024 for this Marriott Homes & Villas promotion.
There's also a special promotion for Marriott Bonvoy Titanium and Ambassador elite members that offers double elite night credits. Here's what you need to know about maximizing these Marriott Homes & Villas promotions.
Looking for offers related to Marriott hotels? See this post for other Marriott Bonvoy promotions.
10% Off Select Marriott Homes & Villas
Marriott is back to rehashing previous promotions, but this iteration has one of the longest booking periods we've seen for Homes & Villas. Once again, members can get 10% off select home rentals booked between October 9 and December 31, 2023 and completed before January 26, 2024. The discount is valid on all stays during the promotional period.
Terms and conditions
- Book stays before December 31, 2023; complete the stay before January 26, 2024.
- Stays can be as little as two consecutive nights.
- The following blackout dates apply: November 23–28; December 23, 2023 to January 6, 2024; and (in India only) November 10–16.
- Not all homes receive a 10% discount, but Marriott Homes & Villas hasn't clarified which homes have the discount.
- Members will get a 10% discount on all valid stays during the promotional period.
- Full terms are available here.
10% Off and Double Elite Night Credits
This promotion is targeted specifically at Titanium and Ambassador members. Those in the top two Marriott Bonvoy elite status tiers can book a stay of two or more nights before December 24, 2023 and earn double elite night credits toward their 2023 status earnings.
Just like the promotion available to all members, Titanium and Ambassador members can get a 10% discount on eligible rentals. This promotion has a minimum spend of $1,000 USD or local equivalent for the rental. Stays must be completed by December 31, 2023. Registration is not required for this promotion.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is only for Marriott Bonvoy Titanium and Ambassador members.
- No registration is required.
- Book a 2+ night stay before December 24, 2023 with a 10% discount.
- Spend at least $1,000 USD or local equivalent on the booking.
- Complete the stay before December 31, 2023.
- Earn double elite night credits on the stay.
Expired Marriott Homes & Villas Promotions
[Booking closed] 20,000 Bonus Points on 3+ Night Stays Promotion
Through September 24, 2023, Marriott Bonvoy members can register and then book a stay of three or more nights to earn 20,000 bonus points on the stay. Members have until January 26, 2024 to complete the stay.
However, there's a big caveat. Similar to the recent 40,000 bonus points promotion, there's a minimum spend of $1,400 USD or foreign currency equivalent for the stay. It is not clear if members can claim this promotion several times, but it could be a one-off.
- Register for this promotion before making a booking.
- Book a stay of 3 or more nights with a value above $1,400 USD before September 24, 2023.
- Complete the stay before January 26, 2024.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points on the stay.
[Booking closed] Double Bonvoy points promotion
This time, this promotion requires registration. After registering, book a stay of three or more nights at participating Marriott Homes & Villas before July 21, 2023, then you'll earn double base points on your stay. This promotion is valid on stays completed before December 31, 2023.
Members get double base points on bookings. That means 10x base points instead of 5x. Elite members will get up to a 75% elite bonus on base earnings. Travelers with Marriott Bonvoy card cards can get up to 6x points on their credit card, depending on which card they have. That means top-tier Marriott Bonvoy members could get up to 19.75 points per dollar spent by maximizing this promotion:
- 5x base points.
- 5x bonus points.
- 3.75x elite bonus points if you have Titanium or Ambassador Elite status.
- 6x points if you pay with the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card, or Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card.
Meanwhile, Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card cardholders would earn at least 13.5 points for every dollar spent on this promotion: 5x base points + 5x bonus points + at least 0.5x elite bonus (Silver Elite status is a benefit of the card) + 3x points for paying with this card.
- Requires registration here.
- Requires a stay of at least three consecutive nights.
General Terms and Conditions for Marriott Homes & Villas Promotions
- Promotions might or might not require registration. See each individual offer for details.
- Your Marriott Bonvoy membership account number must be used at the time of booking.
- Bonus points earned through these promotions are in addition to the regular Bonvoy points earned on Marriott Homes & Villas stays – 5 points per dollar spent.
- Taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services don't qualify for points or a discount.
- Stays using points for part or all of the payment are not eligible for the promotions.
- Allow 3–6 weeks for bonus points to show up in your account.
- Marriott Homes & Villas rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible for these promotions.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform. However, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program or participate in these promotions.
- Members who have elected to earn miles are ineligible for these promotions.
- o points will be awarded on cancellations or no-shows.
I think it's safe to say Marriott Homes & Villas is no longer just cycling between the same two promotions, but we're still likely to see some of them pop up again.
We've seen several new promotions this year, many of which are certainly better than the two offers repeated in the past: 1,000 bonus points per night or 10,000 bonus points per stay. A 10% discount is more valuable to some members than just earning bonus points and the double elite night credits promotion for Titanium and Ambassador members can help members extend their elite status for the following year.
It's also important to note that Marriott doesn't manage the homes. Instead, it works with third-party property management companies. This means that standards can vary across properties, so do your research on the properties before making a final payment.
Will you be taking advantage of the new Marriott Homes & Villas promotion?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.