AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Marriott Homes & Villas is back with another great promotion. Once again, Marriott Bonvoy members will earn 10,000 bonus points for Marriott Homes & Villas stays booked before November 28, 2022. To qualify, you must book a stay of 3 or more nights and complete your stay before January 31, 2023.
If that sounds familiar, Marriott offered this same 10,000 bonus Bonvoy point Marriott Homes & Villas promotion in September 2022.
Marriott Homes & Villas Promotion
[Booking closed] 10,000 Bonus Points Promotion
All Marriot Bonvoy members will earn 10,000 bonus points on all stays at participating homes booked between November 21 and November 28, 2022. The stay(s) must be completed by January 31, 2023.
To qualify, you'll just need to book and stay three consecutive nights at the same Marriott Homes & Villas property. Members do not need to register for this promotion.
Marriott doesn't list a minimum spending requirement for this promotion. So, you'll earn the bonus no matter how much or little you spend on the booking. That makes this promotion great for maximizing cheaper stays.
Bonus points are in addition to the points you earn with your membership, elite statuses, and applicable credit cards — which can add up to 14.75 points per dollar spent. Just note that taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, and other charges do not qualify for points earnings.
- A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning November 21, 2022, up to and including nights stayed on or before January 31, 2023.
- Award nights and Cash & Points redemption stays are not eligible for this bonus Bonvoy points promotion.
- You must list your Marriott Bonvoy membership account number in the booking.
- Bonus points may take between 3-6 weeks to post after you check out.
- Members electing to earn airline miles instead of Bonvoy points are not eligible for this promotion.
[Booking Closed] Double Points Promotion
This promotion doesn't require any registration. Simply book a stay of 2 or more nights at participating Marriott Homes & Villas before November 7, 2022, to earn double base points on your stay. Your stay must be completed before December 31, 2022.
In last year's promotion, Marriott Bonvoy cardholders could earn up to 18.75 points when booking Marriott Homes & Villas.
Once again — but just for a few days — members get double base points on bookings. That means 10 base points instead of 5. Elite members will get up to a 75% elite bonus on the base earnings. Marriott Bonvoy cardholders can get up to 6 points on the credit card charge, depending on which co-branded card they have.
Marriott Bonvoy members could get up to 19.75 points per dollar spent by maximizing this promotion:
- 5 base points
- 5 bonus points with this promotion
- 3.75 elite bonus points if you have Titanium or Ambassador Elite status
- 6 points if you charge the purchase to a Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card, Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant® American Express® Card, or Marriott Bonvoy Business® American Express® Card.
Meanwhile, Marriott Bonvoy Bold® Credit Card cardholders would earn at least 13.5 points for every dollar spent on this promotion: 5 base points + 5 bonus points + at least 0.5 elite bonus (Silver Elite status is a benefit of the card) + 3 points for charging the purchase to the Bonvoy Bold.
Terms and Conditions
- 2+ nights of the stay must be consecutive.
- Taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services don't qualify for points.
- Marriott Homes & Villas rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform. However, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program or participate in this promotion.
- Award redemption stays where points are redeemed for a portion of — or the entire stay — are not eligible for the promotion.
- Points will automatically appear in the member's account 3-6 weeks after their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
Vacation bookings are reaching an all-time high. Travel restrictions during the past two years have made people crave a vacation more than ever. If you want to take advantage of this promotion, don't wait too long or the selection of available properties will dwindle.
Some members may consider Marriott Homes & Villas to be overpriced. Don't forget that Marriott doesn't manage the homes, but works with third-party property management companies. This means not every home might be to the same standard, and some will be of better value than others.
Will you be taking advantage of this Marriott Homes & Villas promotion?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.